WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Going to try to ride this in September if anyone is up for it 617ad41e806b85680183ce401d0f38bc

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Oh btw I pretty sure after we got done with that short easy hill today with the caution tape my clutches be slippin again lol

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh btw I pretty sure after we got done with that short easy hill today with the caution tape my clutches be slippin again lol

It was pretty steep wasn’t it. That section that only me and Eddie made it up to, when I hit the brakes coming down, both rear tires picked up about 6” before I let off the brakes again. Lol. Flipping end over end forwards down a hill is not on my short list of fun things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Good thing you’ve got the clutch r&r process down! I have to change my oil, the light came on on the way back to camp. I feel your pain...ROFL.

advertisement
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
It was pretty steep wasn’t it. That section that only me and Eddie made it up to, when I hit the brakes coming down, both rear tires picked up about 6” before I let off the brakes again. Lol. Flipping end over end forwards down a hill is not on my short list of fun things.

@nbomar I want to personally thank u from the bottom of my heart for making my first ride ever in the mountains one of the most existing, fun and at the same time terrifying rides of my life so far and I say so far bicous I hope to follow your lead again so I can have more fun and exciting storys to tell my friends in Mississippi that have never riden in the mountains:D;):)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@Tigermark, @Tramguage1 and @Montecresto u guys are awesome for helping me out in a time when life is giving me a hard time. Thanks for being great friends :oops:;)
Anytime my friend!!! I very glad you were able to make the ride, and experience a little mountain riding;) and meet more of your forum family! :)

As said before by others , this is without a doubt a great group of folks and a fantastic forum! Great riding partners, but also great friends. Really amazing forum family. And we're still growing! Lots of new faces this weekend :)

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
@jrplaza2008, somebody got into my refrigerator while I was on the trail! :D Glad we could save you from having to drive so far for groceries. I have the banners stored for the next ride! Thanks for all the stickers Walt!!!!
LOL, yes I was looking for more food but since I could find any we just decided to leave you some hamburgers. LOL Thanks again for feeding my family this weekend. I owe you a ton!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
LOL, yes I was looking for more food but since I could find any we just decided to leave you some hamburgers. LOL Thanks again for feeding my family this weekend. I owe you a ton!!
Haha! It was just a lark, glad to have been able to help!!! See you on the trail again.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
@nbomar I want to personally thank u from the bottom of my heart for making my first ride ever in the mountains one of the most existing, fun and at the same time terrifying rides of my life so far and I say so far bicous I hope to follow your lead again so I can have more fun and exciting storys to tell my friends in Mississippi that have never riden in the mountains:D;):)
Bring them with you next time

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

It’s my pleasure. I tried to do stuff I thought everyone would enjoy. Some struggled more than others, but that’s how we grow in our abilities. From what I gather you and monte had no idea your machines would do what we did. Now you do!

advertisement