Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Hello Mulberry crew! I'm Chris Ring, and my wife is Lisa. I'm finally posting under my new profile name of RingMaster. As requested, here is a picture of my wonder wife and I.

View attachment 49303

Last weekend was an amazing ride. I have managed to place a few of you with your profile names but there are many of you that I want to get to know much better on many more rides like this one. Lisa and I have been loving our new P1000 that we purchased it in March and we have been on may rides by ourselves. None of that compares to the fun we had with you guys and gals! Months ago I saw this thread and wanted to attend the ride, but we had other plans and couldn't make it so I never posted anything here. But while at a restaurant Friday night our previous plans fell through so I quickly looked on the forum to see details. I wanted to go home and start loading up for the ride. For some reason I found a post on my little phone that made me think the dates were June 15. I was sad because I could have sworn that it was in July. We decided to go to the Piano Bar as usual. Finally after getting back home at 2:30 Saturday morning, I checked online again and found that it WAS JULY! So at 3:00am, I set my alarm for 6:00am. We drug ourselves out of bed and left Little Rock, AR at 7:40. I managed to load a spare pup tent and a bare minimum amount of camping supplies because we were not really planning to spend the night, but I had to be prepared.

We managed to get to the campground Saturday morning at the same time that the last 3-4 of the Hondas were leaving the campground. We quickly unloaded even though we figured we would never run into the group on the trails. I was so happy to "bump" into you guys on the trail! We lucked out. And the fun ensued from there. And, I'm so glad I was prepared with the pup tent. If it weren't for that, we would have missed the night ride and the Sunday ride. Both were awesome!

I'm sure looking forward to some more rides with all of you and many more!
We all are happy you and your wife joined us on the rides. We had a great time meeting you and the wife. We had a great group of members and new members show up this year. It was a great ride and i have already got started working on plans for next years second annual Mulberry ride.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I had to post because I want to go ride around lake Greeson!
I'm leaving Thursday for New Mexico to work but I'll be back in about 3 weeks and we'll hook up with @WhiteLightning and whoever else wants to, and ride the Bear Creek trail at Greeson!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We all are happy you and your wife joined us on the rides. We had a great time meeting you and the wife. We had a great group of members and new members show up this year. It was a great ride and i have already got started working on plans for next years second annual Mulberry ride.
Awesome. Feels like it will be the fourth, many times as we've met up there.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Here is photo of the Red Wasp. Apparently Montecresto was collecting mud for a dirt daubers nest...

View attachment 49305

And here is one pix of Walters crew...Thanks for the graphic. I LOVE the tailgate US Flag Honda one!

View attachment 49308

These were about all of the good pictures on my phone. I still have to download the ones from my big camera. Hopefully I'll have some good ones to share later.

Thanks again!
Chris RingMaster
Lol, dirt daubers nest. :D:D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I would like to thank everyone for the great ride. We had a blast. Hope to get to ride with y'all agin soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you showed up and joined the group. Have you been out shopping for a Pioneer today? :D You going to do the Bear Creek trail ride?

advertisement
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
@jrplaza2008, I heard your wife declare the next ride will be in a 1000.....more than once. What color are you planning on bringing home next weekend???? :D:D:D:D

I'm sooo glad that I have enough witnesses that can support that so later she can't say I just making it up. Lol. I already start looking around and see what I can get in a very good price.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm sooo glad that I have enough witnesses that can support that so later she can't say I just making it up. Lol. I already start looking around and see what I can get in a very good price.

Oooohhhh yeah, you have witnesses. Good luck, we'll be waiting to see what you come up with!!!!!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damnit the peer pressure is horrible here!!!!
If you look real hard....you can see yourself in it.;)
2016 honda pioneer 1000 3 green

advertisement