Just another new guy from Missouri with a lot of questions.

M

MrGoodwrench35

Jun 18, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello all. Glad I found this place. Been reading for a while and found answers to a lot of my questions. Have a lot more info to find. I want to thank everyone in advance for your help.

Just bought a 24 P1000-3. I needed something to plow my driveway and pull some lawn care equipment around. I was really hoping this machine would be sporty enough to make occasional trail trips and so far, I'm pleasantly surprised at its sport-ability. Lots of mods I want to do (thats half the fun right?) and I look forward to learning from you all.

I included a pic to appease the 'pics or it didn't happen' crowd.

Piioneer

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Texas

Lotta great people here with extensive experience with mods to help spend your money.

When you get snow, please send since this way
Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Backwoods
NevadaCC

NevadaCC

Jul 13, 2024
Northern Nevada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome!

We ride the Sierra Crest on a Pioneer 1000, very very capable of tough off-road adventures!

Recommend duct tape latches on doors and dump bed to quiet the rattles that will pop up when 4wding. Consider a spare tire, winch and seat covers for the long rides, also air-down the tires a bit. We have all sorts of recovery and survival gear stowed away in ours. It's a huge fun adventure trail riding all over the beautiful mountains and valleys with our dogs, we enjoy exploring remote nature so very much!

Enjoy!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Welcome from MI. That 1000-3 is capable of most anything you're going to do with it.

Best advice about what mods to do or which accessories to add: Research WELL before spending your money. There are plenty of things you CAN do, but few that you really must/should do. These forums cover all these ad nauseum, so read up. Your riding style and environment will (and should) dictate your changes.

Looks like those are aftermarket tires and wheels?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the addiction!!!! There is so many members here that will help you spend your$$$$!
These machines are really versatile.

Last edited: