P1000 Just got it in last night

C

Champion55

Supporting Member
May 23, 2021
OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for all the help on here over the past week. I found the last one local to me. Wanted white but the red is growing on me.

1000 5

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Congrats!!! I wanted red but could only find camo. Now I really like the camo and glad it worked out that way.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Truth detector of the NTC.
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Welcome from northern Indiana. I like red it’s a Honda.

Reactions: Lady01
C

Champion55

Supporting Member
May 23, 2021
OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I put 35 miles on it this weekend at the lake. Loads of fun. Didn't do anything to crazy. guess it'll never look new again. I got the AlienShade for the top and that worked very well keeping the sun and heat out. Going to order a half windshield and I might get the rear screen as well. My son felt the heat in the back floor so I'm looking into the DEI fan kit. Another guy at the lake has it and said it works very well.

Honda

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!