P1000 Dealer just phone me with a new Trail edition, but...

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Well have 9 months of waiting one of the dealers I put my name in with just phoned me with a Trail sitting there! Unfortunately, we are still looking to buy a house, and I can't pull the trigger until that is sorted out.

Sigh...

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Having a home is more important than owning a side by side.
Atleast that is what my wife says. :)

Started looking for house before going on waitlist. We are picky about what we want, and aren't willing to pay COVID prices for it. In 9 months we have only put an offer on three houses. One we bid above list and got outbid, and the other two were really overpriced. One is still on the market, as some euro is holding for 4x what they payed for the play 5 years ago, after putting in no work. There is definitely a downside to living in a trendy touristy area....

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Started looking for house before going on waitlist. We are picky about what we want, and aren't willing to pay COVID prices for it. In 9 months we have only put an offer on three houses. One we bid above list and got outbid, and the other two were really overpriced. One is still on the market, as some euro is holding for 4x what they payed for the play 5 years ago, after putting in no work. There is definitely a downside to living in a trendy touristy area....
Heres your solution. Get a double wide and a side by side.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Started looking for house before going on waitlist. We are picky about what we want, and aren't willing to pay KUNG FLU prices for it. In 9 months we have only put an offer on three houses. One we bid above list and got outbid, and the other two were really overpriced. One is still on the market, as some euro is holding for 4x what they payed for the play 5 years ago, after putting in no work. There is definitely a downside to living in a trendy touristy area....
Fixed It for ya! 🥳

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
F1C639F7 7ECE 43A6 95B5 D42C97303BB9

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I call bulls***!!!

Happy spouse, happy house.

Says the long-time single guy. :cool: When the ex asked for a divorce, I took that as a sign from doG - "You are meant to be single and running free." I thanked Him and here I am -
x.gif

Edited, family friendly version -

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!