Just ordered a 520

STL520

STL520

Mar 15, 2021
St. Louis
We have a place in a park community at Tablerock Lake in Missouri. We have a Gator CX that has been fine but open belt drives don't like backing too far down the boat ramp when we are putting in our two person fishing/sailing kayak. Just started looking and thought the 520 would be a great improvement without being overkill. Couldn't even find one within an hour of St. Louis to look at. Found one in Harrison AR that was sold but wasn't being picked up until the weekend of our next lake visit. Only a half hour to check it out and decide to put a deposit on their next scheduled one coming in the end of April. And it was Reactor Blue which was my wife's first choice.
Really looking forward to reading up on maintenance and accessories.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome to the club. Blue ones are the best.
Blue

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State.

Don't forget to post some pics once it comes in.

#NTC

STL520

STL520

Mar 15, 2021
St. Louis
It seems funny having a blue product from Big Red but I like the blue also. My wife says it is so pretty she won't need to cover it with brewery and distillery stickers. Unlike the Gator which has half of the green covered to keep it from being so obnoxious.

2019 11 09 150558

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from Central N.Y

Consider a receiver in front for EasyTrailer Moving.

Make a list of prefered acc. 1 copy to preferred suppliers
1copy to Wife -----same as Bride & Baby showers then -- "Duck"

Y

Reactions: STL520 and ChadD
STL520

STL520

Mar 15, 2021
St. Louis
Welcome from Central N.Y

Consider a receiver in front for EasyTrailer Moving.

Make a list of prefered acc. 1 copy to preferred suppliers
1copy to Wife -----same as Bride & Baby showers then -- "Duck"

Y
I like that. Maybe my wife would consider "driving" down the boat ramp rather than backing down.

Reactions: ChadD
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have a place in a park community at Tablerock Lake in Missouri. We have a Gator CX that has been fine but open belt drives don't like backing too far down the boat ramp when we are putting in our two person fishing/sailing kayak. Just started looking and thought the 520 would be a great improvement without being overkill. Couldn't even find one within an hour of St. Louis to look at. Found one in Harrison AR that was sold but wasn't being picked up until the weekend of our next lake visit. Only a half hour to check it out and decide to put a deposit on their next scheduled one coming in the end of April. And it was Reactor Blue which was my wife's first choice.
Welcome to the club, I’m just north of STL. The Pioneer 520 looks like a good machine for your needs.

Reactions: ChadD and STL520
advertisement
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Welcome from central ohio

Reactions: STL520
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome from NW Arkansas! What part of Tablerock, Kimbling city?

STL520

STL520

Mar 15, 2021
St. Louis
Welcome from NW Arkansas! What part of Tablerock, Kimbling city?
Hollister at the end of Highway P. So Harrison is quicker than Kim City or Springfield. We have a number of neighbors in our little community from AR.

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome - the blue is probably in my top 2 as a color!

Reactions: STL520
STL520

STL520

Mar 15, 2021
St. Louis
It came in a month ago but we couldn't make it down to pick it up until Saturday (5/22).
Our lake place neighbor from AR brought his SXS up and we did a little break in playing.
Wife is very happy with the purchase so let the accessorizing begin! Hard top is still on backorder until later in June.

2021 05 22 161655 2021 05 22 104853

Reactions: Mudwing
STL520

STL520

Mar 15, 2021
St. Louis
Probably won't be trailering it much so I was glad the simple mods to the trailer tailgate didn't require a trailer upgrade.
The low sides allowed the front tires to hit before the front bumper and it sits high enough for the door to open above the side rails.

advertisement