Just put the deposit down.....Edit: She's here!!

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Already ordered a WC Fab front bumper and WC Fab rock sliders with tree kickers both will be in Honda Blue.
I put my rock sliders/tree kickers on about a week ago and I'm really happy with them! You'll love them, they came in handy a few times this past weekend. 0cfd8321b2741a50e5b15afbb0fdcad2

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nice! My dealer gave me a free day pass to Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch in Kingston, we'll probably go there in a week or two. This weekend we're going to the Big Piney area in the Ozark National Forest over around Dover.
WRB is beautiful, take a cill pill, lunch and comfortable walking shoes. You can ride it easy in 3 hours, but there are a lot of areas to explore on foot, the over look of the Boxley Valley is especially beautiful. This is a great ride for children, got a creek to play in depending on rain fall, have a great time!

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I was born and raised in Camden, went to college in Magnolia, and lived some in El Dorado.
Sounds like you're an SAU Mule Rider 👍 I was born in Magnolia, and still have some kin around the Magnolia - Camden area. Wifes family has some land south of Magnolia that we go ride on once in a great while.

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Very nice. Makle sure you have the dealer prep and check everything out before you take ownership. Also, I would suggest checking fluid levers and grounding points before my first ride. Lot of great info here to help you with your new Talon.

Reactions: Smitty335
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Congrats from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

The link in my sig has some basic Talon tidbits to help you past the learning curve.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!