Just saying hello

G

Glennludb

Jun 13, 2013
Juat wanted to say hi to everyone . My name is Glenn I live in Louisiana. I have been riding atvs for a long time now. Been through a few different Honda Atv s my latest is a 2012 big red custom roof and stereo done myself. 3 inch lift with 27 swamp lites and 14 inch super Atv wheels. Looking forward to all the post from everyone

N

nutmeg

Jun 15, 2013
glenn,
welcome. I been here about a week now. I heard this site was brand new and came over to check it out. I been on it a lot today and yesterday just day dreaming about the Pioneer.. lol. I wonder if I could buy just the hood and change it out with my BR.. lol.

You know what.. I haven't even made a introduction post yet..
I'll do that later as right now I'm going on a short evening ride... ttyl.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Glennludb,
Personally I thank you for being part of your community. It is because of users like you we are here.
Like Nutmeg just said, we are fairly new site made to spread the word and support Honda SxS Owners alike.
And we are all day dreaming about the Pioneer.
Our member base is growing daily and I am glad you chose us.
Thanks again.
HondaSxS

custom roof you say.... wouldn't mind seeing some pictures if you have any.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hi Glenn.
thanks for answering about tire sizes..
we all daydreaming about the pioneer...
dont worry. they will be here soon

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!