Just saying hi

JimH1

JimH1

Sep 27, 2016
Duluth MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just wanted to say thank s for letting me into the club.
I will be picking up my new Pioneer 1000,3 in about a week and I can't wait! They are putting the cold weather cab and heater in it and also the winch. At the end of October the dealer will be putting the tracks on it for the winter ice fishing and all around winter fun!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome @JimH1! Sounds like you are going to have a hell of a good time this winter. I look forward to a thorough review of your complete set up once you get to break her in:)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
welcome! You almost don't need the heater in this thing it gets warm. I'm sure you'll love this it's incredible in so many ways. Lots of good stuff coming already that's cool. Tracks are sounding popular and will be incredible on this machine I'm sure. Like we say to everyone you're not officially in until pics because we like them. It'll be cool to see all what else you do

Reactions: sharp
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi Jim

Welcome to the forum. I just glanced at your avatar. Looks like you guys go all out when you camp.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just wanted to say thank s for letting me into the club.
I will be picking up my new Pioneer 1000,3 in about a week and I can't wait! They are putting the cold weather cab and heater in it and also the winch. At the end of October the dealer will be putting the tracks on it for the winter ice fishing and all around winter fun!
Welcome Jim, you are getting the best model in the Honda line.;) I used to pull my ice shack out every morning with my old Honda Big Red three wheeler... I had to put chains on it but it was a beast. One thing I miss about not living in the great white north any longer is ice fishing. Love to ice fish!!

Oh, and welcome to the forum.:)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome Jim! You'll like it here. Love a deer camp guy! If your like me, deer camp planing is a year round event lol. Like CP said, don't forget some pics! Them tracks will be sweet.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!