ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm putting 30x10-14 Blackwater Evolutions on all four and one on the spare carrier.

They've been awesome glad @joeymt33 pointed them out to me.

Reactions: Hondasxs
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If all four tires are the same, you can rotate them to make them wear the same.

I can also say I will get blackwater evo's again.

Reactions: ohanacreek
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I figured with the size weight and power of the p1k it would be a plus to have same size all around your dont see jeeps or sammies with thinner tires up front i can see on smaller ride for handling and steering purposes but the 1k will be the size of a sammie and more power lol

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
If all four tires are the same, you can rotate them to make them wear the same.

I can also say I will get blackwater evo's again.
Yep that was the mistake i made not doing matching 4 corners

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Super atv has tires called termiator then one called intimidator... Looks like 6 ply mud tires has anyone tried them or are radials a must

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Super atv has tires called termiator then one called intimidator... Looks like 6 ply mud tires has anyone tried them or are radials a must

Radials are REALLY nice, ride is way better than Bias ply.

T

Tufelhundin

May 23, 2015
Louisiana
@bobbyhill if you were going to stay with the megas what size would you have all around, the 9" or 11"?
Im one of those that is keeping my 700, I could have waited for the 1k but the 700 is perfect for what I do here in La. I use it on the hunting lease and that's about it and it never see's the hardball. I finally just got rid of my 800xp that never left the farm and all I ever did was haul feed, deerstands,etc with it, never went on mud rides or anything however during hunting season mud is an everyday thing and going from the shop where we keep it to the woods is basically a 2 mile ride through muddy plowed up fields. It was a 2012 model and the poor thing was about to cost me a fortune in constant repairs. Anyway, Im thinking of going to Megas, Execs or even Vamps, no more than 27" though. I was thinking 9" would be too narrow, 11" would be too wide "without mudbuster or the such". So I was curious to what size for all around for I like the rotating idea, however due to mine never seeing hardball skinny wide may be fine without worrying about wearing out the backs.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@Tufelhundin I am not sure how the 28x11 will clear on the front. I will swap them around after hunting season as a test. If you are worried about throwing mud I would go with the 28x9's. I rarely throw a lot of mud because with those tires I can idle or low power thru most stuff. sometimes it will feel like it's going to start to bog down and my right gets real heavy and then lots of mud gets thrown everywhere.

T

Tufelhundin

May 23, 2015
Louisiana
I like the thought of idling through and LOL with the heavy right! Not to run this thread way off course, I may just try the skinny/wide since I don't run on hard surfaces and I can go from there and see what I need to do, but I think the Megas are the way I'm going to go. Thanks Bobby.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I guess I did miss the word (foot)in there! lol right foot gets heavy!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!