Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't care about keeping it clean, just want the dirt clumps off

Reactions: drfubar
J

JTW

My buddy swears by SC1 to help keep the mud from sticking. By and large it seems to work well.. I dont know how it is compared to WD-40 and such.

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Sc-1 is the best i have found it will even cover up small scratches its a clear coat for plastic pretty much but u need to spray it on a day or two before u ride or the dust will stick and also its got a really good smell

Reactions: JTW
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome cleaner from the dollar store and meguirs tire shine to help mud not stick

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What is the best way to keep the Pioneer "like new" clean. Sure I would like to wash it after each trip but reality is I may not get it till tomorrow or later in the week. I have heard of guys spraying there ATV's with PAM spray, baby oil, armorall, and WD-40 just to name a few. They claim that it helps repeal the mud and when time to wash it the mud just comes right off. The down fall to those products is it collects dust really fast when on the trail.

So what will you be doing?
Buddy of mine uses what he calls Honda shine. After he washes he applies it to everything. Been using it for years on His 1000 turbo RZR and his Harley. Pretty sure he never even owned a Honda. Lol. Anyway he says it works great and makes a wicked shine without the oily residue. I think this is the stuff. https://www.amazon.com/HONDA-08732-SCP00-Spray-Cleaner-Polish/dp/B004FSEJZA?tag=sxsweb24-20

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!