Ken Roczen Takes the Honda Talon for a spin - Full 360

Bartman

Bartman

Jun 24, 2016
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If that's the original recording I'm impressed with the engine sound. Every time I put an action cam in my P1k all you can hear is the howl from the rear end on the play back.

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sweet what? Sand and no rocks? Give me a break! Get him over here and do a video! IN THE ROCKS! I'll be happy to drive! HA! Guarantee couple of busted front tires;)
Not everybody has to deal with rocks. :p

Q

qualt

Jan 26, 2014
Southern California
Take a spin with Ken Roczen in the 2019 Honda Talon.
Best watch it in high def 360 mode.

Looks like Honda finally has a good performance side x side on the market; at least for us desert guys. Nice video and fun ride but it didn't show me anything that any other brand's performance SXS couldn't do. The dual clutch transmission maybe the deciding factor when it comes to the important reliability factor but we will need to see if that holds true. But one thing is true: competition almost always makes for better machines for us consumers. I for one am glad to see Honda getting into the performance SXS market.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks like Honda finally has a good performance side x side on the market; at least for us desert guys. Nice video and fun ride but it didn't show me anything that any other brand's performance SXS could do. The dual clutch transmission maybe the deciding factor when it comes to the important reliability factor but we will need to see if that holds true. But one thing is true: competition almost always makes for better machines for us consumers. I for one am glad to see Honda getting into the performance SXS market.
Well that's hasn't been proven yet! We'll see?

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I’m curious to see how it pulls see if it has higher or lower gears than the p1000 hope they didn’t put to high of gear

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
Idk, kinda sounds like my pioneer in deep snow ,sort of chatters in the trans when power sliding/drifting. I am kinda bummed with the driveline , although it should help the typical p1000 owner like me with a non obsolete drive train future. I'm not a buyer, but am still very interested . Still enjoy the heck out of my p1000.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!