Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Just a little update for everyone.
Made a ride there 12-30-21 just before the seasonal closure. Trails were in good condition. Controlled burns cleared out a bunch of underbrush and made for good visibility.
Forestry service is revamping Lotus Camp, where we usually park, and making it a nicer camping area with new tent boxes under construction now. This will no longer be a day use parking area. In the future we will probably still park here for the day and pay the $3 camp fee to have shade, toilets, a picnic table, and running water.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I thought there was a width limit there. Can I ride my P700 at Kisatchie?

Reactions: Biteme
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I thought there was a width limit there. Can I ride my P700 at Kisatchie?
There is a width limit of 50", if you get stopped. We've never been stopped for that. We pass other rangers and pioneers on the trails all the time! My talon X will fit on every bridge. I'd go ride!

Sandstone is closed Jan-April. Normally we will go to Camp Livingston during that time, except it's been closed from hurricane damage. Again, 50" limit but we've never even seen a park ranger there. The trees are tighter and you won't fit on ANY bridges there but you can go around all of them.

We like Sandstone the best because the trails are fast and mostly smooth and sandy.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
There is a width limit of 50", if you get stopped. We've never been stopped for that. We pass other rangers and pioneers on the trails all the time! My talon X will fit on every bridge. I'd go ride!

Sandstone is closed Jan-April. Normally we will go to Camp Livingston during that time, except it's been closed from hurricane damage. Again, 50" limit but we've never even seen a park ranger there. The trees are tighter and you won't fit on ANY bridges there but you can go around all of them.

We like Sandstone the best because the trails are fast and mostly smooth and sandy.
I will definitely check them out. The width restrictions kept me away, but if they don't care...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!