P1000m3 Kolpin Rear Hard panel?

J

Jdiehl7

Sep 21, 2018
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anybody have one? If so, how do you like it? Not much pops up when I search it on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looked at it but went with OEM hard rear panel. Like it but man does it make it hard to back up.....

Reactions: BWAF
J

Jdiehl7

Sep 21, 2018
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looked at it but went with OEM hard rear panel. Like it but man does it make it hard to back up.....

I think I’m gunna try it out. I like having full visibility, especially when I put doors on it. Not many reviews on it so I just wanted to ask

Reactions: BWAF and Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think I’m gunna try it out. I like having full visibility, especially when I put doors on it. Not many reviews on it so I just wanted to ask

Post pics when you have it installed. Would
Like to see how it works out.

NemoDeven

NemoDeven

Jul 24, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Had one on my PK1000-5 even though they say PK100-3 is what it fits. it worked well and had to add float noodle foam to the top to block dust from over the top gap between the roof and panel.

Reactions: Remington and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!