DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok...I think a KRX can do that just fine.

Now load a load of firewood (or 4 people), and that's a different matter.

KRX is an awesome machine, but it's NOT a replacement for a utility machine, despite what some people blinded by lust say.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
LOL.....Not without tracks. And none made or available to date. So KRX can't do that. Frankly, I wish I was wrong and am supposedly on the first to know from CAMSO If, and when, they come available. So far nothun.
LOL...there's a ford behind you without tracks. Im sure someone will eventually make them...But again, different horses for different courses.

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOL...there's a ford behind you without tracks. Im sure someone will eventually make them...But again, different horses for different courses.
Where the Honda just went, and came from the Ford would have gone 5', my KRX about 10'.

I talked with Camso engineering and they were pretty noncommittal about KRX tracks, which is wierd because they make them for about 21 other Kawi models. Fingers crossed but for now the P1000 Is a blast with tracks while the KRX sits in the shop wishing. 😕

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
My take is that’s the after pic of where he went.
I'm sure...but wouldn't a pic of the machine actually doing what they KRX "can't" have made more sense?

Ed Zachary!

Who's Ed Zachary?

Nevermind...I googled it. Not far from the truth...but I'm pretty sure I've never posted my face here. You been spying on me?

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm sure...but wouldn't a pic of the machine actually doing what they KRX "can't" have made more sense?

Who's Ed Zachary?

Nevermind...I googled it. Not far from the truth...but I'm pretty sure I've never posted my face here. You been spying on me?
Ed Zachary is NTC speak for exactly!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ed Zachary is NTC speak for exactly!
Well...that's a lot better than what I thought...

TOP DEFINITION
Ed Zachary Disease
Ed Zachary Disease is when your face looks exactly like your ass, meaning you are extremely ugly.

"Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass." - Dr. Chang of China

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well...that's a lot better than what I thought...

TOP DEFINITION
Ed Zachary Disease
Ed Zachary Disease is when your face looks exactly like your ass, meaning you are extremely ugly.

"Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass." - Dr. Chang of China
After that definition I am glad I cleared that up!

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOL.....Not without tracks. And none made or available to date. So KRX can't do that. Frankly, I wish I was wrong and am supposedly on the first to know from CAMSO If, and when, they come available. So far nothun.
The KRX has the same wheel bolt pattern as a Polaris ranger.They make tracks for them,anybody w any type of fabricating skills shot be able to alter the brackets to fit the a frames.you just have to reduce the suspension

Reactions: Mudwing and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!