Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ha ha. Just say the word. I'll even get @Smitty335 to help me paint it. I bet it would be unique.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I would be happy have some input into the design, HA!

Buckydoo

Buckydoo

Jul 16, 2017
Found a Mexican in Waldo arkansas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14171ab3106f20b8bf38a5b60505a4d1

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
YardDog vs Mortimer Snyrd:

So I tried to make a reservation yesterday. This dude eventually answers the phone. I give him the dates and everything is going good until we get to how much it costs. He informs me it will be $179 for the first night and $190 for the second night. At this point I'm coughing and spitting coffee on my monitor. I told him I had their website up and running and that the actual price stated was $50 per night after Labor Day if you book two nights. He agrees that the price could drop by that time but couldn't guarantee it, so he would have to charge me the above mentioned prices. I asked him if he is looking at the web site, and he says "Sir, we are short handed and I don't normally handle this stuff. If you want a room it's $179 for Friday and $190 for Saturday". I hang up.
Day two:
After six or seven rings...you guessed it, ol' Mortimer eventually answer's. We rehearse the previous days conversation, and we are back at square one. So I try a different approach.
Me: Sir are you in front of a computer?
Him: Yes.
Me: Can you pull up your website?
Him: I'm looking at it now.
Me: Do you see the prices listed for both in season and out of season?
Him: Yes I can see that. But if you want a room for the 29th and the 30th it will cost you $179 for Friday and $190 for Saturday because the price is higher on the weekends.

I'll try again tomorrow and hope like hell Mortimer has the day off.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

So I tried to make a reservation yesterday. This dude eventually answers the phone. I give him the dates and everything is going good until we get to how much it costs. He informs me it will be $179 for the first night and $190 for the second night. At this point I'm coughing and spitting coffee on my monitor. I told him I had their website up and running and that the actual price stated was $50 per night after Labor Day if you book two nights. He agrees that the price could drop by that time but couldn't guarantee it, so he would have to charge me the above mentioned prices. I asked him if he is looking at the web site, and he says "Sir, we are short handed and I don't normally handle this stuff. If you want a room it's $179 for Friday and $190 for Saturday". I hang up.
Day two:
After six or seven rings...you guessed it, ol' Mortimer eventually answer's. We rehearse the previous days conversation, and we are back at square one. So I try a different approach.
Him: Yes I can see that. But if you want a room for the 29th and the 30th it will cost you $179 for Friday and $190 for Saturday because the price is higher on the weekends.

Mortimer needs a meeting with the boot!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Day two:

If it aint to far to drive... alot people usually aren't near as ballsy in person. Just sayin

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
On the bright side of things, I officially turned over 600 miles on the clock in three months with zero problems ;)
That's crazy. I didn't have a bit of trouble. The woman said $114 total for Friday and Saturday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Day two:

Oh boy, when I read this I asked the squaw what they charged us and she said, I don't know, I just reserved the room....:rolleyes: Now she has to call them back!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ok, squaw just called and said she just wanted to confirm our room number and was told 8 (if you want to edit your list @WhiteLightning) and then she said we were told $114.00 for both nights correct, and they said yes. Then she confirmed with them that they won't charge our credit card until we arrive.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok, squaw just called and said she just wanted to confirm our room number and was told 8 (if you want to edit your list @WhiteLightning) and then she said we were told $114.00 for both nights correct, and they said yes. Then she confirmed with them that they won't charge our credit card until we arrive.
I need the contact # for the Motel, Thanks

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Woo Hoo, I called a couple minutes ago and talked to a very nice lady. I got room #11 for $114. :)

They might have one room left for those dates now.
Can't wait to see that Snerdly guy!!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I need the contact # for the Motel, Thanks
Smitty...........I know you're 60, but sometimes I think you're a gangly 13 year old boy, lmao. @WhiteLightning posted all the info you need in post 146! :D:D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!