Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Is he the one who has problems setting up tents;)
Among other things:D Really appreciate you guys setting my tent, only to have it wadded up the same day by the squall and end up behind Jim's truck, or was it the next day? HA! You guy's will have help at Bear Creek, My wife is coming. OW poo, as long as I'm good to drive she's pretty flexible, HA! We are going on 40 years.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Among other things:D Really appreciate you guys setting my tent, only to have it wadded up the same day by the squall and end up behind Jim's truck, or was it the next day? HA! You guy's will have help at Bear Creek, My wife is coming. OW poo, as long as I'm good to drive she's pretty flexible, HA! We are going on 40 years.
Just messin with ya buddy...unfortunately i wont be able to make this ride..but id love to meet the woman that has put up with you for 40 years;)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As it stands now, I still plan on making the ride, but things could change. The agency I work for specializes in water and wastewater infrastructure, troubleshooting, repair, ect...pretty much everything from the ditch to the desk. We deal with state and federal primacy's on a regular basis to help out the folks that are hurting. We have more equipment than any other Rural Water agency in America, and we have more experience than any other state when dealing with natural disasters. I just spent the last two days in Little Rock with my co workers getting everything serviced and ready to roll. There isn't much we can do until the water goes down so National has us on stand down at this time. When Katrina hit New Orleans we had guys there for almost a month doing all they could and if we head to Texas, I might be there a while. If it looks like I'm going to be doing the Hurricane Harvey gig, I'll cancel my room as soon as I can so someone else can have it. I still plan on picking up the whips from @nbomar for @Montecresto next week, but I'll know for sure if I can do that by Monday. Sorry if it creates a problem, but folks in Texas are hurting pretty bad right now.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
As it stands now, I still plan on making the ride, but things could change. The agency I work for specializes in water and wastewater infrastructure, troubleshooting, repair, ect...pretty much everything from the ditch to the desk. We deal with state and federal primacy's on a regular basis to help out the folks that are hurting. We have more equipment than any other Rural Water agency in America, and we have more experience than any other state when dealing with natural disasters. I just spent the last two days in Little Rock with my co workers getting everything serviced and ready to roll. There isn't much we can do until the water goes down so National has us on stand down at this time. When Katrina hit New Orleans we had guys there for almost a month doing all they could and if we head to Texas, I might be there a while. If it looks like I'm going to be doing the Hurricane Harvey gig, I'll cancel my room as soon as I can so someone else can have it. I still plan on picking up the whips from @nbomar for @Montecresto next week, but I'll know for sure if I can do that by Monday. Sorry if it creates a problem, but folks in Texas are hurting pretty bad right now.
Brother, you don't post often but when you do it's a letter, lol. Don't worry about the whips, I will see @nbomar the next weekend after the Bear Creek ride, no worries. But I do hope that you make this ride. :)

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What r the actual plans? Go up on Friday evening the ride that nite and Saturday or what?

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Some of us are coming in on Thursday. I would think there will be the fish fry Friday night with Saturday and Sunday rides. But there seems to always be a few that want to night ride too. You adding your name to the list @BigRed7769 ?

Reactions: jrplaza2008
BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some of us are coming in on Thursday. I would think there will be the fish fry Friday night with Saturday and Sunday rides. But there seems to always be a few that want to night ride too. You adding your name to the list @BigRed7769 ?
Yes I thought I did already sorry. It will be probably rite at dark Friday when we get there and we will have to come home Sunday sometime. We like riding at nite. Most our rides r nite rides but either way is no big deal for us

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes I thought I did already sorry. It will be probably rite at dark Friday when we get there and we will have to come home Sunday sometime. We like riding at nite. Most our rides r nite rides but either way is no big deal for us
Oh well maybe you did and I missed it. If not @WhiteLightning will get you added. Like I said, I'm satisfied that you'll find some company for a night ride!!!

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh well maybe you did and I missed it. If not @WhiteLightning will get you added. Like I said, I'm satisfied that you'll find some company for a night ride!!!
Ya been talking to white lightning. He's actually the 1 that got us hooked up here. Met him on a ride here locally 1 nite few weeks ago

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ya been talking to white lightning. He's actually the 1 that got us hooked up here. Met him on a ride here locally 1 nite few weeks ago
Well welcome aboard, see you at Lake Greeson!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow! Sure you can make it!

Reactions: jrplaza2008
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
1 @WhiteLightning and wife. Motel #7. Onions, taters ribs.&. aluminum table
2 @Buckydoo and wife. Motel #4 fish, oil, propane
3 @Montecresto and @Sacagawea....motel #8 potato salad, paper plates and plastic ware
4 @Smitty335 and wife motel # 6. hush pudels
5 @dhinshaw & wife French fries
6 @RingMaster & @RingLeader - 2nd propane cooker and oil camping
7 @LilT motel #4 whop biscuit,Tarter & ketchup
8 @YardDog -motel #11 Baked Beans
9 Waldo and wife. Motel #5. fish
10 @Dp5hunter plastic cups & assorted beer camping
11 @Razorback coleslaw & lemons camping
12 Chad & wife. ( 4 seat rzr). Fish, & Fish fry
13 @pmward and wife motel #3
14 @jrplaza2008
15 Ed & Rhonda.
16 @TR1 camping
17 @ roofrack and maybe daughter
18 T.Beason and wife. Yamaha Viking
19 D Gardner and wife
20 @BigRed7769and wife hush puppies
Add your name with what you bringing to our fish fry

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Montecresto
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I'm out on this ride, work is busy and I have a ride the following weekend as well. You guys have fun and please, whatever you do, don't let @Smitty335 lead!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!