Lake greeson, bear Creek trail ride.

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys for setting the fish fry for Saturday night! And I'm sure that we can still do a night time ride after dinner too. I just hope most folks have clothes on MOST of the time!

Also, . . . A little birdie told me that we will have a new honda rider join us. He's lurking here on the forum so I'll let him introduce himself when he's good and ready.
Lol I assume ur talking about us. We will be there and both are super excited about coming and meeting everyone. Idk why I'm not getting notifications about post and have been super busy with work and all but I plan on taking off that Friday so can come up there that morning and get a camping spot then the mrs won't be there til after she gets off work

Reactions: WhiteLightning
BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol I assume ur talking about us. We will be there and both are super excited about coming and meeting everyone. Idk why I'm not getting notifications about post and have been super busy with work and all but I plan on taking off that Friday so can come up there that morning and get a camping spot then the mrs won't be there til after she gets off work
I've got the taptalk app now so maybe it will work better

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actually I wasn't talking about you @BigRed7769, but I'm glad you are going to join us as well.

I was thinking that my buddy would climb off his roof and rack up some comments here on the forum you guys might get to know him before the ride.

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actually I wasn't talking about you @BigRed7769, but I'm glad you are going to join us as well.

I was thinking that my buddy would climb off his roof and rack up some comments here on the forum you guys might get to know him before the ride.
Awe ok. My bad. Lol

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

@RingMaster What is his name on here? Maybe we can encourage him to stop being shy. Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If anyone wants a hotel room . My friend, Waldo has found Other sleeping arrangements. So hotel #5 is fixing to be available

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone wants a hotel room . My friend, Waldo has found Other sleeping arrangements. So hotel #5 is fixing to be available

How much r the rooms up there?

R

Roofrack

Aug 30, 2017
Little Rock
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I Guess I am off my roof now and ready to rack up some comments.. and miles. I just joined the site and am a proud new owner of a 1000-5. @RingMaster & @RingLeader just would not stop twisting my arm about getting a new ride. But I am glad they did! I plan to make the Greeson ride and hopefully will get to bring along my 13 year old daughter. Looking forward to it. @Roofrack

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I Guess I am off my roof now and ready to rack up some comments.. and miles. I just joined the site and am a proud new owner of a 1000-5. @RingMaster & @RingLeader just would not stop twisting my arm about getting a new ride. But I am glad they did! I plan to make the Greeson ride and hopefully will get to bring along my 13 year old daughter. Looking forward to it. @Roofrack
Don't you just love getting called out?

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the forum. And congratulations on the new wheeler. I'll add you to the list

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
B1 @WhiteLightning and wife. Motel #7. Onions, taters ribs.&. aluminum table
2 @Buckydoo and wife. Motel #4 fish, oil, propane
3 @Montecresto and @Sacagawea....motel #8 potato salad, paper plates and plastic ware
4 @Smitty335 and wife motel # 6. hush pudels
5 @dhinshaw & wife French fries
6 @RingMaster & @RingLeader - 2nd propane cooker and oil camping
7 @LilT motel #4 whop biscuit,Tarter & ketchup
8 @YardDog -motel #11 Baked Beans
9 Waldo and wife. Motel #5. fish
10 @Dp5hunter plastic cups & assorted beer camping
11 @Razorback coleslaw & lemons camping
12 Chad & wife. ( 4 seat rzr). Fish, & Fish fry
13 @pmward and wife motel #3
14 @jrplaza2008
15 Ed & Rhonda.
16 @TR1 camping
17 @ roofrack and maybe daughter
18 T.Beason and wife. Frinch fries. Yamaha Viking
19 D Gardner and wife. Ketchup tarter and stuff
20 @BigRed7769and wife hush puppies
Add your name with what you bringing to our fish fry

New

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
1 @WhiteLightning and wife. Motel #7. Onions, taters ribs.&. aluminum table
2 @Buckydoo and wife. Motel #4 fish, oil, propane
3 @Montecresto and @Sacagawea....motel #8 potato salad, paper plates and plastic ware
4 @Smitty335 and wife motel # 6. hush pudels
5 @dhinshaw & wife French fries
6 @RingMaster & @RingLeader - 2nd propane cooker and oil camping
7 @LilT motel #4 whop biscuit,Tarter & ketchup
8 @YardDog -motel #11 Baked Beans
9 Waldo and wife. Motel #5. fish
10 @Dp5hunter plastic cups & assorted beer camping
11 @Razorback coleslaw & lemons camping
12 Chad & wife. ( 4 seat rzr). Fish, & Fish fry
13 @pmward and wife motel #3
14 @jrplaza2008
15 Ed & Rhonda.
16 @TR1 camping
17 @ roofrack and maybe daughter
18 T.Beason and wife. Yamaha Viking
19 D Gardner and wife
20 @BigRed7769and wife hush puppies
Add your name with what you bringing to our fish fry

The Honda heat fix will be installed next week on our P1, in time for the ride, we all will see if it's works?

Reactions: WhiteLightning
pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this her year end visit? I'll help you be nervous and spread it around, you guys are great!
Yep, her year end visit. One spring, one fall. Been going great so far.
Got my Fox QS3's installed on front today. Can't wait to test them out at Greeson. Curiously enough, my shock switches came from the factory labeled "Paul", "Deb", and "Smitty". Left them on "Paul" for now.

Reactions: Ragnar406
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Got my Fox QS3's installed on front today. Can't wait to test them out at Greeson. Curiously enough, my shock switches came from the factory labeled "Paul", "Deb", and "Smitty". Left them on "Paul" for now.
Ow, we will work on getting you to the Smitty level! HA! Good one!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You are going to love these shocks! Night & Day by comparison with the stockers!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!