Lake greeson, bear Creek trail ride.

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve got the factory Utv brand skids, but the trail armor are legit and a great product. I’ve seen lots of them installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks @nbomar. It looks like you are a sponsor of the RBR Pioneer ride. You will have to convince @RingLeader that we must go too. After all, it will be her birthday weekend!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Got back from Cancer Treatment Center in Chicago yesterday. Deb's checkup was perfect. She doesn't have to go back for a year. We are green lighted for Greeson, and really looking forward to seeing you all.
And the Club says Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats great news! Perfect way to start a get together.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thanks @nbomar. It looks like you are a sponsor of the RBR Pioneer ride. You will have to convince @RingLeader that we must go too. After all, it will be her birthday weekend!

It’s a great time and completely different riding that what we have around here. We already reserved a spot to camp. Towing my 5th wheel up again. Get you a little hitch on the back of your and town the camper and little trailer over with us. We can carpool with @Ragnar406 and @Tigermark if he doesn’t move out to hippy land.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Got back from Cancer Treatment Center in Chicago yesterday. Deb's checkup was perfect. She doesn't have to go back for a year. We are green lighted for Greeson, and really looking forward to seeing you all.
Couldn't have been better news!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sounds risky, boy I screwed up last year on my wife's birthday! I asked her for the check book was and told her I was heading to town to do something really stupid, and showed back up with a new P1 that I agreed to buy the previous day, forgot about her birthday. I wish I could have been in the dog house, she chained me to a tree in the yard! No water, for 3 months. This year was a different story, stayed at the Grand Hotel and did what ever she wanted to do for two days, had a fabulous dinner Saturday night, shopping in Eureka Springs Arkansas. I even had a good time seeing her have so much fun. I didn't even mention the P1!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's a lot better than white lightning and smitty could of done with a sheet and spray paint lol. Looks awesome.

HEY?????????

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I quote the late great Jackie Gleason when I say....
Humina Humina Humina
I missed all these posts, must have been in a time warp, this is funny crap!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!