Talon Large factory preinstalled winch cable

jonathannook

jonathannook

Oct 7, 2019
Quartzsite AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'd like to use the factory preinstalled winch cable that goes from the battery compartment to the area in front inside the splash guard, but wondering what it should be connected to inside the battery box? The cable is basically taped up and hanging in there... but seems closest to the starting solenoid.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'd like to use the factory preinstalled winch cable that goes from the battery compartment to the area in front inside the splash guard, but wondering what it should be connected to inside the battery box? The cable is basically taped up and hanging in there... but seems closest to the starting solenoid.
Yes. Battery side of the starter solinode is what is recommended.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: jonathannook

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!