WTB: Factory R model front control arms

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anybody have a set (or even a single side) of stock R model control arms laying around taking up space they want gone? I'm looking for spares to keep in the trailer in case SHTF at the track. I don't care what color they are as long as they are straight. PM or post up with what you have. Thanks!

Reactions: TxDoc
H

HondaTech

Anybody have a set (or even a single side) of stock R model control arms laying around taking up space they want gone? I'm looking for spares to keep in the trailer in case SHTF at the track. I don't care what color they are as long as they are straight. PM or post up with what you have. Thanks!

I'll look Monday we might have some paint damaged ones from new units.

Reactions: SLOWPOKE693
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have one set and about to have another.

Reactions: SLOWPOKE693
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Looks like I have a pair of lower arms secured from @PaulF

Hopefully @HondaTech can find an upper or two in his pile of paint damaged parts at work to complete the set.

Reactions: TripleB
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Bumping this back up.

@PaulF hooked me up big time and sent me a couple pairs of stock lower R arms. Thanks again man! :cool:

Still looking for both front upper arms for an R model. If anyone has one or both front upper A arms and wants them gone PM me.

Thanks

Reactions: TripleB
H

HondaTech

Bumping this back up.

@PaulF hooked me up big time and sent me a couple pairs of stock lower R arms. Thanks again man! :cool:

Still looking for both front upper arms for an R model. If anyone has one or both front upper A arms and wants them gone PM me.

Thanks

Sorry id totally forgotten about this.
We have exhausted all of our stuff and my GM has given away his factory arms away a long time ago.

Wish we could've been more help.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!