Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I met a bunch of great people a hope to stay there to enjoy more night rides I can say everyone I rode with all used good common sense when operating. No matter what we ride or drive I saw so many ask others from our group and complete strangers if they needed help I even got help from a popo. That had 2 broke axles when I was overheating. Anytime someone had an issue it was a group that came to help that what this is all about. Not everyone has the same riding skills or habits I look for word to more rides like this to open me and my family to a new type of riding instead of flat Florida riding. If there's an issue with someone approach that person and talk to them we are a family that has bonded together just treat eachothe how you want to be treated.

Preach on brother! You did make me ride a 4 wheeler however. I'm refining the water pump next week.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How long is the fall trip

I'll make sure I notify you on the fall camp trip. I'll probably start the planning thread soon. Last year we had 5 rigs I think. I'd like to keep it under 10 for sure so we will see how it shakes out. Preferably 8 or less. BTW, no broken parts last year! So you won't have to work.

Here's the thread from last year.....warning, it's a long thread.

P1000m5 - Royal Blue to windrock and BACK! 2016

J

JTW

Which gps you running. I've got to update my pos. It was acting up a rrb
I just had an old garmin I put a vvmapping chip in... I wasn't thrilled but I really have no way of messing with it until I was there. I really think k I'll end up going the direction of Jackal with a small android based tablet and that (ouxmaps?) system

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

Yes. Turbo charging the beast.
I just bought one.. what are you doing to it? I bought an 1100gpm and will be threading a brass hose connection into it so I can remove the hose as needed and hopefully up the pressure by reducing the hose diameter.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just had an old garmin I put a vvmapping chip in... I wasn't thrilled but I really have no way of messing with it until I was there. I really think k I'll end up going the direction of Jackal with a small android based tablet and that (ouxmaps?) system

I like the Garmin stuff but I'm looking for a 7" screen with topos and off-road maps. Like apple iPad but I'm unable to find the right apps to drive Garmin software. May jailbrake a old iPad. Still learning. My old 400t hand held is just too small to use.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just bought one.. what are you doing to it? I bought an 1100gpm and will be threading a brass hose connection into it so I can remove the hose as needed and hopefully up the pressure by reducing the hose diameter.

Now your on the right track. That little 500 I got barely got me by

Reactions: sharp and JTW
J

JTW

I like the Garmin stuff but I'm looking for a 7" screen with topos and off-road maps. Like apple iPad but I'm unable to find the right apps to drive Garmin software. May jailbrake a old iPad. Still learning. My old 400t hand held is just too small to use.
Let me know what you come up with.. I'm in the same boat.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'll make sure I notify you on the fall camp trip. I'll probably start the planning thread soon. Last year we had 5 rigs I think. I'd like to keep it under 10 for sure so we will see how it shakes out. Preferably 8 or less. BTW, no broken parts last year! So you won't have to work.

Here's the thread from last year.....warning, it's a long thread.

P1000m5 - Royal Blue to windrock and BACK! 2016
Don't forget your Arkansas friend ;) I would like in on this adventure ;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!