Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Evidence?

I'd like to see the photos he allegedly copied here so we can compare them to his video.
I went digging for the blog post in question. He has since updated the original pictures that he got from here. He did at least give reference to this site on where the pictures were leaked first.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
When you make an an accusation of plagiarism you have an obligation to show proof. Otherwise you're just slandering someone.

How can I find what you're accusing Kevin of? I don't know what you claim to have posted or what you claim he copied here.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Bottom line, the sources on this site are more informed and have a broader understanding of mother H with respect to SxS than any other site.
And I would think they are watching this site more closely than any other. (Probably more subpoenas doled out here too).

But that is just my opinion, hey what would I know.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When you make an an accusation of plagiarism you have an obligation to show proof. Otherwise you're just slandering someone.

How can I find what you're accusing Kevin of? I don't know what you claim to have posted or what you claim he copied here.
He can file a libel defamation lawsuit then. (For the record libel is written and slander is spoken. So there’s another piece where you need to get your 💩 straight.) At that point I’ll do the additional work to defend the obvious truth. Like I said, point blank ask your “friend”. Then you can hear it from the horses mouth that he has sourced info/pics from the forum.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It was before you joined in late 18 early 19 so with them taken down and altered now, you wouldnt know or see them. It was a big deal at the time. You would have had to be here when it happened. There was no accusation of Plagiarism, just prior facts

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It appears you fingers don't want to work on his website?
Here is the link to the leaked pictures.

Your buddy even posted in the thread. Also notice the dates on the threads.
I could link his site, but don't want to direct traffic to him.
The pictures in the above thread were used by EVERYBODY.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

LOL... I know for a fact those"lawyer" issues were because of images he found here.
You want proof... I have 100+ pages of it from those same lawyers.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Anyways, He just likes to blow it up... "super secret spy" kind of stuff.
That's his thing and it seems to work, so why not.
I don't blame him for running with it as long as he can.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I guess Kevin's video explains the reason Honda Corp. was at Ride Royal Blue.
The hondasxs.com Pioneer Takeover at RRB for the last 6 years is most likely why Honda chose the venue for the media test drive event, access to lodging and modest trails immediately nearby.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Bottom line, the sources on this site are more informed and have a broader understanding of mother H with respect to SxS than any other site.
And I would think they are watching this site more closely than any other. (Probably more subpoenas doled out here too).

But that is just my opinion, hey what would I know.
Hey don't get personal with the subpoenas. John Doe #2 is a people too 😛

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Did you get a free trip to Japan? HA!
No, just a couple of depositions with this pretty lady....
Screenshot 20220719 150027 Chrome

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
It's true I wasn't around at the time and was unaware of a controversy that occurred before I joined he forum.

The videos from Kevin that I've seen have been informative and helpful. They provided information that wasn't here. One in particular described the new Honda Pioneer SE model, listed the OEM accessories included and the prices if purchased separately, but included in the SE model.

I guess I don't understand the criticism and bitterness toward Kevin. He's just a guy trying to make a living for himself and his family.

Kevin is not a close friend or family member. I'm probably three generations older than he is. I know him because I bought a Talon from him. It was one of the most pleasant buying experiences I've ever had in a long life of buying cars, trucks, etc. I made an inquiry and Kevin promptly emailed me a very attractive discounted price and that's what I paid. No tricks, no add-ons, no attempt to upsell anything. I admire Kevin because he's an honest man who does what he says he'll do.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!