Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It's true I wasn't around at the time and was unaware of a controversy that occurred before I joined he forum.

The videos from Kevin that I've seen have been informative and helpful. They provided information that wasn't here. One in particular described the new Honda Pioneer SE model, listed the OEM accessories included and the prices if purchased separately, but included in the SE model.

I guess I don't understand the criticism and bitterness toward Kevin. He's just a guy trying to make a living for himself and his family.

Kevin is not a close friend or family member. I'm probably three generations older than he is. I know him because I bought a Talon from him. It was one of the most pleasant buying experiences I've ever had in a long life of buying cars, trucks, etc. I made an inquiry and Kevin promptly emailed me a very attractive discounted price and that's what I paid. No tricks, no add-ons, no attempt to upsell anything. I admire Kevin because he's an honest man who does what he says he'll do.
I to have also bought a few machines from him and/or that dealership over the past 20 years.

I commend him for taking the jump when the chinavirus hit and his dealership closed. His brand has grown so much since then.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ive got no issues with him either, but don't steal information someone else found and act like you just happened upon it.
That’s always happened on the site. There’s a lot of experts explaining things they’ve never done or seen, at best learned 100th hand. Facebook is much much worse, everyone knows information on everything and claims it’s theirs.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I had no idea of the history of controversy I was restarting when I posted the latest Kevin video. I guess I understand the resentment if Kevin reposted something you had posted here first.

If it was originally released by Honda as advertising it's probably not considered theft of intellectual property.

Oh well. Sometimes good intentions don't turn out the way I expected it to. I'm sorry for the controversy.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
That’s always happened on the site. There’s a lot of experts explaining things they’ve never done or seen, at best learned 100th hand. Facebook is much much worse, everyone knows information on everything and claims it’s theirs.
Like that guy selling the quick release pin "kit" for the rear door storage mod on the Pioneer on Facebook without giving any credit to Joey or the guys that did all the legwork there. Pretty sure he even had the pictures from the site in a few of his "ads".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Like that guy selling the quick release pin "kit" for the rear door storage mod on the Pioneer on Facebook without giving any credit to Joey or the guys that did all the legwork there. Pretty sure he even had the pictures from the site in a few of his "ads".
People are assholes.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!