P1000 led light bar bumper location

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I wanted to put a light bar above directly above the fairlead location on front bumper? Has anyone done this with a double row led light bar or even a single any help would be greatly appreciated.
Screen Shot 2016 03 04 at 53429 PM

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Hope this helps you choose spot for LEDs?

View attachment 11239
so where do I start thank u for posting I really appreciate your time!! I am racking my brain trying to decide Im real picky. I can see that u are 2 please tell me about it if u would. very nice set up u have. whats the reasoning for the reese I can think of many but didn't know if u had a special idea? the cable lights up front flood or spot or both? light bar mounted just to plastic or something underneath? how about your switches all lights separate or some together on one switch? anything special in the back of pioneer? real nice tell me as much as u can but if not thanks for your time this is well thought out!

Tabascojunkie

Tabascojunkie

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 25, 2016
SE Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Single row bar tucked back a bit for protection mounted with bed liner sprayed hose clamps for grip and break away ability should something strike it hard enough it will roll back

advertisement
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so where do I start thank u for posting I really appreciate your time!! I am racking my brain trying to decide Im real picky. I can see that u are 2 please tell me about it if u would. very nice set up u have. whats the reasoning for the reese I can think of many but didn't know if u had a special idea? the cable lights up front flood or spot or both? light bar mounted just to plastic or something underneath? how about your switches all lights separate or some together on one switch? anything special in the back of pioneer? real nice tell me as much as u can but if not thanks for your time this is well thought out!
Well thank you. I hooked up the lights including two more in rear, to the second battery by way of isolated. They light up all same time thru dash rocker switch. Great for off road travel. Light bar is a flood, rest are spots. Light bar mounted thru plastic with bolts and big washers underneath. My turn signals lights are mounted on front and back and sides for traffic next to you visibility for turning in traffic. Did not think the horn dealer put in was so great so I added an A-oohga horn for kicks. Lights give great visibility. :)

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh by the way, the front Reese receiver can be used for towing shackle, tow bar etc., I mainly use it to move my trailers around. Easier to push and pull trailers around in tight spots, much more monouverable.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Oh by the way, the front Reese receiver can be used for towing shackle, tow bar etc., I mainly use it to move my trailers around. Easier to push and pull trailers around in tight spots, much more monouverable.
the spots are they all hooked together on the same switch?

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
the spots are they all hooked together on the same switch?
Yes, other than stock lights for road riding, all off road LEDs are on one rocker switch to light up the woods and they do. Just like high beams, need to switch them off for incoming traffic, don,t need headon on small back roads.

R

Redbird87

Jan 27, 2019
Baxley Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Mine sticks out with mounting brackets. Looks like it would fit but it’s actually too tight with brackets. I’m sure you can find a slimmer bar. Not sure on the one you have tho.
6921D99B E53B 4BD6 AF6B 6C5A790CDCFD
ACF9157B C938 482B 84A1 0D936386C060
8C285EB1 6BE0 4840 AFF2 87DAEB85846A

Pmed489

Pmed489

Sep 29, 2017
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
6W LED LUMEN FLOOD LIGHT WORK LIGHT
31 of 45
PRODUCTS
SHOP BY INDUSTRY
DAILY DEALS
Volunteer Package

VOLUNTEER PACKAGE
Our Best Price: $549.99
Your saving $91.96 (14%)
BUY NOW
Pilot Car Special

PILOT CAR SPECIAL
Our Best Price: $899.99
Your saving $211.29 (19%)
BUY NOW
Z1
PLOW MAN SPECIAL
Our Best Price: $299.99
Your saving $271.91 (47%)
BUY NOW
Hurry! Deal ends in

36W LED LUMEN FLOOD LIGHT WORK LIGHT
O
O00 upsq x2B4OoooB2 l7yr n7Oooo xp1i r5
Revolutionary Optics Powered by CREE LEDs
Amazing Warranty
14 Day Money Back Return Policy
Eligible for free shipping
List price:$99.99
Our Best Price: $47.50
Your saving $52.49 (52%)
CODE:36WLB
Availability:In stock

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!