Let’s talk about prepping and self reliance!

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
My property is in Telfare county. I live in Pasco county Florida. The area I used to hunt in your are was

on the south side of spring warrior creek. We came in from the Athena Church road off US19

So y'all were in Sandhill Hunt Club then. I'm a member there, Camp Misery, Triple Creek, and Big Horn in Lafayette County and don't even hunt. 🤣 But I have about 250,000 acres to ride!

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
So y'all were in Sandhill Hunt Club then. I'm a member there, Camp Misery, Triple Creek, and Big Horn in Lafayette County and don't even hunt. 🤣 But I have about 250,000 acres to ride!
No but they were right next to us. We basically had 3 separate pieces at the time. One being on the Suwannee on being on spring warrior and the other being near Madison, Greenville

Last edited:
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Been getting a lot done on the property, cant wait to start on the fish pond. Dug a hole to bury some wood debris and hit a boiling spring about 10' below grade.

Fire
Dump bucket
Excavator

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I kayaked Frank Sargent park to trout creek and stopped counting at 37 gators
I used to love canoeing and kayaking during gator mating season. Kayaking was a bit nerve wracking because you’re closer to the waters edge but I remember seeing something like 50 gators in under an hour.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do any of you guys remember when I’m always talking about space weather news and the possibility about the pole shift and the Earth crust will be released from the central core allowing the oceans to wash over the continents? Do you remember any of that? Go to this website figure out where you are and type in 1200 m. Just remember though that that’s where the water is supposed to settle to. I’m not bothering to show the eastern United States because there is no eastern states over there…
CCD41B65 6BF9 43CF BE31 6AC766C5ED22

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Do any of you guys remember when I’m always talking about space weather news and the possibility about the pole shift and the Earth crust will be released from the central core allowing the oceans to wash over the continents? Do you remember any of that? Go to this website figure out where you are and type in 1200 m. Just remember though that that’s where the water is supposed to settle to. I’m not bothering to show the eastern United States because there is no eastern states over there…
View attachment 391548
There is an eastern US. It is now west Texas

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!