P500 Lift

Pioneeeer

Pioneeeer

May 22, 2016
Deanville
Ownership

1. 500
Looking to lift my p5. Haven't seen any large companies making lifts but I found some lift spacers on eBay, let me know what you guys think of them before I order

Image Image

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, all I can say is take that P-5 out for some serious trail riding on rough terrain, steep trails with some off camber events, then decide if lifting a naturally tippy sxs is still what you think best!

Pioneeeer

Pioneeeer

May 22, 2016
Deanville
Ownership

1. 500
Well, all I can say is take that P-5 out for some serious trail riding on rough terrain, steep trails with some off camber events, then decide if lifting a naturally tippy sxs is still what you think best!
Well, all I can say is take that P-5 out for some serious trail riding on rough terrain, steep trails with some off camber events, then decide if lifting
Very flat trails where i ride and I mostly like mud and creeks, just wondering if they are a decent product ? I know all about the tippyness and what not

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
If your lifting it....
for the parade....kool
to lift & take up a mountain...
ummmmmmm..
good luck.....
at least let someone know
where your going...so they
can retrieve your body

Reactions: ehart814
Pioneeeer

Pioneeeer

May 22, 2016
Deanville
Ownership

1. 500
If your lifting it....
for the parade....kool
to lift & take up a mountain...
ummmmmmm..
good luck.....
at least let someone know
where your going...so they
can retrieve your body
I have 30" zillas and 2" spacers going on when the lift comes in so she will only be going to the mud holes haha

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Be careful
As a matter of fact, several of the P-5's I've seen pictures of on their sides were in mud holes and on flat terrain. But.........This points been made enough and not everyone will care.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
i would like a lower center of gravity myself

S

Sledge

I have 30" zillas and 2" spacers going on when the lift comes in so she will only be going to the mud holes haha
Sounds to me like you know what you want and what you're doing!

Have fun with that tall mudding rascal! If she tips over, stand her back up and carry on. Bet you will.

Oh, and NICE Jeep.

Joe

advertisement
Pioneeeer

Pioneeeer

May 22, 2016
Deanville
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds to me like you know what you want and what you're doing!

Have fun with that tall mudding rascal! If she tips over, stand her back up and carry on. Bet you will.

Oh, and NICE Jeep.

Joe
Thanks ! Atleast she's light if it does tip that's just another story to tell

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!