P1000 Light Bar Mount with DFK Hard Cab

M

Montster

Nov 13, 2019
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have a 2019 p 1000-5 LE with a DFK or Hard Cabs cab system. I am extremely please with the cab. I ordered the cab for the 1000 3 seater and put it on my 5 seater and it works great. I am now anting to add a light bar mainly to be used when plowing snow. I want to try to avoid getting a lot of glare thrown back at me and trying to avoid them getting constantly covered with snow while plowing? I was wondering if anyone else had a hard cab on theirs and what mounts you used to mount the light bar. Also where the best place to mount it would be and what size bar.. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!