P500 Light bar mounted through windshield

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I mounted a 20" light bar right through my windshield. I knew it would be easy, but was concerned it would shake too much. The only time it shakes is when idling, the rest of the time it's solid. If the installation was a failure, my backup plan was to plug the windshield holes with bolts. First pic is headlights, second is lightbar.

Headlight1 Lightbar1

It's even brighter out on the street. The ring in the lightbar pic is something between the camera and the windshield. There was no actual ring on the street. First pic is headlights, second is lightbar.

Headlight2 Lightbar2

IMAG00502 IMAG00503

Reactions: JCart
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I mounted a 20" light bar right through my windshield. I knew it would be easy, but was concerned it would shake too much. The only time it shakes is when idling, the rest of the time it's solid. If the installation was a failure, my backup plan was to plug the windshield holes with bolts. First pic is headlights, second is lightbar.

View attachment 10662 View attachment 10663

It's even brighter out on the street. The ring in the lightbar pic is something between the camera and the windshield. There was no actual ring on the street. First pic is headlights, second is lightbar.

View attachment 10664 View attachment 10665

View attachment 10666 View attachment 10667
...might try that,,,,thanks

Reactions: Deleted member 3748

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!