BOX1

P1000 Light Bar

Rincon

Rincon

Jul 27, 2017
Yuba City, North California.State Of Jefferson
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So what light bar has proven itself to hold up? I was looking at the Mictunning on Amazon. Also I would like to mount it to the ROPS above the hood, possibly drilling and tapping the holes where the ROPS bolts together. (like I seen one member do) Please post up your pics and ideas!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have had a couple Auxbeam brand from Amozan, they have been flawless so far. Also I would suggest the brackets that are sold by a member on this forum. Just loosen the bolts at the ROPS connection and slide them in between. Tighte bolts and your done.

Copy this into search above and check him out.
Pioneer 1000 Light Bar Brackets

Reactions: Rincon and Landman
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For off-road use the amazon specials are fine. Had several of them on my 700 and a few more on my 1000.

If I were wanting to use it on-road I would get a higher quality reflector and LED, the reach is better and there’s less electrical noise.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I have an amazon cheap one since December. 6 leds have burned out. Can’t seem to get a hold of them to warranty it. Stay away from Northpole Lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rincon and Landman
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Christmas day I installed a smaller Auxbeam from amazon on the front just below the Honda symbol it still lights up the night and it has condensation inside the lens from deep water crossings. I even rammed it into a wood pylon parking it and the thing still works I cracked the body when I hit the pylon

Reactions: Rincon
J

Johnny787

Jul 28, 2017
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with a cheap Amazon special on the front. On the back however I went with Rigid flood lights. They should be here this weekend.

Pmed489

Pmed489

Sep 29, 2017
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have had a couple Auxbeam brand from Amozan, they have been flawless so far. Also I would suggest the brackets that are sold by a member on this forum. Just loosen the bolts at the ROPS connection and slide them in between. Tighte bolts and your done.

Copy this into search above and check him out.
Pioneer 1000 Light Bar Brackets
who has them

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
who has them
Amazon
Screenshot 20171012 132451

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ran a lot of cheapies over the last 5-6 years and they all seem to hold up pretty well. Generally I look for Cree, Phillips or Osram bulbs in the housings in that order. Osram tends to be more of a spot beam and I prefer a flood beam.
Most fixtures will live as long as the machine so I wouldn't get caught up in name brands

Last edited:
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
So what light bar has proven itself to hold up? I was looking at the Mictunning on Amazon. Also I would like to mount it to the ROPS above the hood, possibly drilling and tapping the holes where the ROPS bolts together. (like I seen one member do) Please post up your pics and ideas!
i have a 52" mictunning on top of my cage. cant beat the price and has a warranty if it doesnt work. I smacked about a 4 inch tree limb dead center of the bar so hard i still have bark in the little bolts that wont come out. Still comes on everytime i hit the switch!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Eyourlife and mictuning are the two brand I’ve had no problems out of, but it stays dry in an insulated garage when not being ridden.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!