Ownership

1. 1000-3
mine is green next week in ill.

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
My dealer just told me Honda changed the shipping date to Aug 29th, was supposed to be the 12th. Confirmed by a 2nd dealer.

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
Test rode a green 4 Friday. I was leaning towards a 2, but after the smooth and roomy roller coaster ride in the back seat, I had to get the 4! But only in red. Put down deposit for first red one which was scheduled for shipment the 20th, now I just found out they are looking at the 29th. So this may be the 3rd confirmation.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I'm waiting for the 700-2. put down a deposit back in June. hope I can get it before the middle of sept. pushing your guys delivery date back doesn't make me feel any more positive.

C

chesterl35

Aug 7, 2013
I was told the 23rd on my 700-4 in red from southernpowersports in chatinooga tn when i put my deposit down. Then today was told shipping date was pushed back to 29th.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Jerry3 said:
My dealer just told me Honda changed the shipping date to Aug 29th, was supposed to be the 12th. Confirmed by a 2nd dealer.
We have been told this too from several dealers we are in contact with. But I'd bet we will see a Red Pioneer-4 before too long. Still have not found any solid leads on the 700-2 tho.

Please keep help keep the community informed if anyone get any updates.
Thanks.

W

wilyrockstar

Jul 23, 2013
I was told that the 28th of August is the new ship date for my 700-4. It was originally the 12th. I was also told that this change was for all the pioneers.

I wonder what the issue is?

H

Honda of Chattanooga

As of today our Red Pioneer 700-4 Release Date hasn't been pushed back. It was scheduled to release on 8-14 and I haven't received notification that it didn't get put on the truck. Knock on wood as long as it doesn't have a delay in route it will be here any day now.

Chesterl35, I would be extremely careful...

C

chesterl35

Aug 7, 2013
Be careful in what way? I'm dealing with southern honda. Aren't they different than Honda of chattanooga?

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Got a reply from my Dealer here in Canada.I can expect my pioneer 700 Red at the end of Oct.I kinda figured I would have to wait that long before it would be here.Was told that Honda Canada is only getting 700 pioneers so anyone who wants one would have to had put a deposit down on one.The sales person also told me that I was lucky that they were able to be one of the dealer's who were able to get one. Guess once it gets here I'll have all winter to set it up the way I want.This way it'll be ready to go next spring LOL.

J

james

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2013
chesterl35 said:
Be careful in what way? I'm dealing with southern honda. Aren't they different than Honda of chattanooga?
Google southern honda recall.
I read about them in the news.
Ya they r different the honda of chat.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!