sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bed capacity is 299lbs.
Cool! That's just over 300 beers, then you have to minus cooler and ice, but if you ride by yourself you could fit more in the passenger seat and maybe get another 300 beers in there to make 600 beers. That might last 2 days at the takeover!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
T1KR Int

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
What hp and speed and what the price going to be I hate to say it but that is not going to out perform the competition in my opinion

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hopefully they have the shocks turned up to high
Anyone that knows what that should’ve looked like across there just had their heart drop. Maybe it’s adjusted incorrectly or maybe they just don’t have the experience building a sport. That should’ve been tuned in for an advertisement.
I4wd, man I want a locker, I’m not going to have possibly more issues with less traction just to be easier. That cute little turn out in the dunes was missing 50hp. I am a Honda fan but I can’t do it. I was pretty sure they were going to be conservative but that was a let down and made my decision easier
310ABF90 999A 477F 956E 8B2F74942767

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyone that knows what that should’ve looked like across there just had their heart drop. Maybe it’s adjusted incorrectly or maybe they just don’t have the experience building a sport. That should’ve been tuned in for an advertisement.
I4wd, man I want a locker, I’m not going to have possibly more issues with less traction just to be easier. That cute little turn out in the dunes was missing 50hp. I am a Honda fan but I can’t do it. I was pretty sure they were going to be conservative but that was a let down and made my decision easier
View attachment 95188
Come on over to the dark X3 side...

slingshot48

slingshot48

Go Gators!!
Lifetime Member
Jul 22, 2018
East TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
JACKAL, I know you are holding out on more info.....c'mon man.....do tell.....

Reactions: sharp
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
So what do you think about the power numbers? Have you had any issues out of that "new clutch pack?" I ask because the clutches on this thing are going to decide whether a turbo ever will be feasible.
It's setup for a power adder. Piston oil squirters, larger throttle bodies, same compression, bigger cam, bigger injectors. They say puts out more hp to the wheels than some of the others... Clutches I'm not to much worried about unless you want stupid power.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Come on over to the dark X3 side...
Beautiful rig I’ll give ya that but Yami is my second choice overall, dependability and value are high on my list. After beating the holy s*** out of the Wolverine for the last year I’ve no problem buying the same brand.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It's setup for a power adder. Piston oil squirters, larger throttle bodies, same compression, bigger cam, bigger injectors. They say puts out more hp to the wheels than some of the others... Clutches I'm not to much worried about unless you want stupid power.
UTVmag already has a full write up listing 104hp. Thats about what you are making correct?

ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The pics that @JACKAL posted look awesome. The machine looks great However that was the most uninformed, uneducated (by the presenters) unveiling that I have seen.

The big red came out in 2018...
The pioneer also came out in 18 when the screen says 16...
Wayne says front and rear travel is 21in.. when screen says NOT...

In early 2016 when I test ride the p1k at an unveiling, with wayne lambert there. He verified the bolt pattern was a 4/110. How'd that turn out....

Where are the fireworks and jumps and teaser videos weeks in advance Ken roczen should have drove it out there and did some donuts with it. Get people jacked up for this machine, not just a Movember supporting Wayne Lambert reading a teleprompter.

MrFuso

MrFuso

Aug 24, 2018
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I think the one big plus for this over the Yammie is the sub trans. Having the low range will be great for really nasty trails. If the YXZ had a low trans I'd probably buy that. The Honda does look pretty nice, I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!