68D6FAEA 047A 4149 9F12 627442AD866B

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Man. Come on. That was a lame intro. Stale and just disappointing. It felt like they threw it together in the past week, like they never even practiced what they were going to say! Put me on that stage and I’d be excited to introduce something exciting! It’s not convincing to say something is exciting over and over when the announcers seem nervous and out of touch...where’s the passion for the product? I’m sorry, but the Talon deserves better.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you ever met Wayne. That's as exciting as he gets! I met him at the honda 1000 test ride. When asked about adjustable suspension he explained that people don't understand how to adjust it therefore it can be dangerous...

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
After watching the promotional videos I would like to run with them in the BEAST to see exactly what they have to offer;) I do have to admit I think the talon is sexy as hell!

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
You know there are people at Honda who are passionate about this product. Put that guy/gal on the stage, wearing a red Honda Powersports T-Shirt, and share their enthusiasm for this machine. Just tell the audience about it. Be genuine. It’s contagious and powerful when it’s real. How does Honda miss this after so long in the industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!