P1000 Loaded Up!!

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
First time with the new Pioneer -5 in the garage. She was a tight fit but the doors closed!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you tried to strap the suspension? Probably faster than deflating the tires. But nice camper what's the garage opening? I'm looking at some but really thinking about the ones with an open deck on front

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Have you tried to strap the suspension? Probably faster than deflating the tires. But nice camper what's the garage opening? I'm looking at some but really thinking about the ones with an open deck on front
careful it doesn't self level in the rear going down the road then u can get it out lmao

Reactions: Plumber32
Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
I did try and that wasn't happening. It would require a 2" strap and there just wasn't enough clearance when you tried to put the bed down. Deflating the tires was an easier option.

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
careful it doesn't self level in the rear going down the road then u can get it out lmao
Haha, I drove around with all that crap in the bed, took before and after measurements and it didn't go up. I shook the crap out of it too and it seemed fine.

The true test was that she backed right out when I got here so I'm happy happy happy

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
I'm going to have to modify the beds in my trailer to make mine fit. Not much room with the roof on under the beds. Haha I like how you loaded the quad in the bed

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri

Oh, sorry, the opening is 74 1/2 high, but with the dovetail it helps a lot. The SXS goes over center and comes down. The main thing is when the rear tire crests the dovetail it comes up and the roof tries to graze the door. But honestly it's not a bad fit, the garage is 10' long (actual) and there is about 1" on each end. The crummy part is I have to take the jiffy bed down because it's a stupid travel trailer with no height.

Man, I gotta get a 5th wheel.

Reactions: Plumber32
CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Do you think you'd clear if you took the roof off instead of deflating the tires? I think the roof adds like 3-4 inch

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
Do you think you'd clear if you took the roof off instead of deflating the tires? I think the roof adds like 3-4 inch
Nope, I tried it first with the roof off. I wouldn't have to deflate them AS MUCH but still did. Honestly, it's not that time consuming. I just unscrew the valve core and it's empty in no time. Faster than removing the roof.

Reactions: CashMoney
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!