P1000 Pop Up Adds

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone else experience a ton of pop up adds on this site ?? I frequent other sites and hardly get any there.

Just curious ......

Reactions: Smitty335
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Like everyone above has said, become a paying member and they all go away. Plus the fees go towards keeping this site the best one out there.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Like everyone above has said, become a paying member and they all go away. Plus the fees go towards keeping this site the best one out there.
Small price for unlimited info regarding issues and set-up of Honda SXS machines, plus all the humor. I would have never attended the '23 TO had I not landed here, and that was a great time for everyone who attended.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Become a lifetime member and the ads go away
Even the $15/yr Supporting Membership removes all ads.

I literally just used this thread as the opportunity to add the Lifetime Membership to my account.

I'm still keeping my annual Supporting Member subscription in place, too, and purchasing products whenever I can from the HondaSXS.com Club Store. (I just loaded up with some stuff for the new Talon!).

We owe a lot to @Hondasxs , these forums, and many of the members here.

If you agree, show your appreciation by becoming a supporting and/or lifetime member or donating a few bucks to the beer fund.

Last edited:
P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the heads up on the membership deal, I had no idea. 90% of my pop up adds are Tackle Warehouse which isn't a total bad deal but I already spend to much on fish'n gear and don't need any more temptation ............

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've noticed recently that when I open my first un-read message, I will first get a pop-up ad. After closing the ad and viewing that message the same message shows up again as still un-read. I just ignore that, and everything works fine from there. Happens every day; never used to do this.

Reactions: Scoop
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Just pony up the $15 bucks, @GolfCart! 😆

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wasn't aware of that, but I'm going to. I was just responding to what I've seen recently with pop up ads.
Damn, this site costs me a lot of money! Rear bumper, Bed Liner, Under dash storage, Fox shocks, Quick Shield ... I forget what else..., and now this!!! :eek:

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I dropped serious coin outfitting my 2021 P1K5 ... and now I'm starting all over with the 2023 Talon FLV I just picked up a week ago.

Different SXS, same rabbit hole! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: packer58

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!