BOX1

P1000 Looking for a set of stock wheels & tires for 2016 Pioneer 1000-3

M

Mikee

Apr 9, 2017
Washington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am looking to buy a set of stock wheels & tires for my 2016 Pioneer 1000-3. Anyone out there looking to sell?

Thanks,

Mike

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just sold mine but there were several sets for sale on the Facebook page.

M

Mikee

Apr 9, 2017
Washington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just sold mine but there were several sets for sale on the Facebook page.
Thanks for the info. Mopower-Help an old fart out here-how do I get to the facebook page? I a newbie, still trying to find my way around this forum.

Thanks,

Mike

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
@Mikee, drop me a PM. I am in SC and have a set of 14" alloys and stock Bighorns from my Camo Deluxe I would part with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Remington
M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am looking to buy a set of stock wheels & tires for my 2016 Pioneer 1000-3. Anyone out there looking to sell?

Thanks,

Mike

Got a stock set of 27" Blackstones on stock black steel rims that came off my P1K5 for sale if you're interested. Looking for $250 for them. Send me a direct message.

M

Mikee

Apr 9, 2017
Washington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Mikee, drop me a PM. I am in SC and have a set of 14" alloys and stock Bighorns from my Camo Deluxe I would part with.

Sounds like something I could use. How many miles, condition & Price? Do you have pic's?

Thanks,

Mike

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whole set, 30 original miles on three of them before it got into a front end bump up that cut one of the tires and bent the rim. So that one is a brand new tire and rim ($200 alone). I'm just looking for $250 for the whole set. I've cleaned them all and they look so good it's tough to spot the new tire/rim. I'll go see if I can snap a photo of them in the garage.

M

Mikee

Apr 9, 2017
Washington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got a stock set of 27" Blackstones on stock black steel rims that came off my P1K5 for sale if you're interested. Looking for $250 for them. Send me a direct message.

Sounds really good! How many miles on them & condition? Do you have pic's? How far from Washington, NC to Holly Springs? Thanks for the info!

Thanks,

Mike

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep I answered those questions in that last post. Washington is two hours (100 miles) one way. I'd be glad to meet somewhere reasonable. Working on that picture.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Sounds like something I could use. How many miles, condition & Price? Do you have pic's?

Thanks,

Mike

250 miles most on pavement. They have slime in them. No plugs or punctures. Pics are in my build thread "Camo Mistress".

I am located near Camden, SC, NE of Columbia. Had not really thought hard on price but thinking $500 as a starting point.

I can take better pics on Sunday if you are interested

M

Mikee

Apr 9, 2017
Washington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Whole set, 30 original miles on three of them before it got into a front end bump up that cut one of the tires and bent the rim. So that one is a brand new tire and rim ($200 alone). I'm just looking for $250 for the whole set. I've cleaned them all and they look so good it's tough to spot the new tire/rim. I'll go see if I can snap a photo of them in the garage.

I'm definitely interested. Holly Springs appears to be approx. 125 miles from Washington. If you can send a photo & I like what I see I could come & pick them up this weekend. Just let me know if that is OK.

Thanks,

Mike

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 3904

Cleaned and sittin' around! I will be down in Albemarle over the weekend riding in Uhwarrie Nat'l Forest, but I could meet Thursday if you're interested. Otherwise I could meet Monday maybe.

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 3903

For anyone looking rims, I've got three stock black steel rims as well for individual sale. One for front, and two rear rims. All new condition. Sellin' for $50 a piece. Lemme know!

Reactions: Lewis
M

Mikee

Apr 9, 2017
Washington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 52477

Cleaned and sittin' around! I will be down in Albemarle over the weekend riding in Uhwarrie Nat'l Forest, but I could meet Thursday if you're interested. Otherwise I could meet Monday maybe.

Looks good! I would like to meet soon to seal the deal. I work during the week (early to late) so meeting during the week may be difficult but I could definitely do a Saturday or Sunday. Just let me know what would work for you. You mentioned earlier to send a direct message, how do I do that?

M

Mikee

Apr 9, 2017
Washington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
250 miles most on pavement. They have slime in them. No plugs or punctures. Pics are in my build thread "Camo Mistress".

I am located near Camden, SC, NE of Columbia. Had not really thought hard on price but thinking $500 as a starting point.

I can take better pics on Sunday if you are interested

I'm looking at a set closer to home, if that deal doesn't work out I will be back in touch. Thanks for your time. Mike

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good! I would like to meet soon to seal the deal. I work during the week (early to late) so meeting during the week may be difficult but I could definitely do a Saturday or Sunday. Just let me know what would work for you. You mentioned earlier to send a direct message, how do I do that?

Sent you a message describing how to. Should show up in your inbox.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 52477

I've got this exact set too but sounds like this guy is a lot closer. If anyone else is looking for a set I'm in Iowa.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M

Mikee

Apr 9, 2017
Washington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sent you a message describing how to. Should show up in your inbox.

I'm using an old laptop for this conversation. I did receive an email from you but am unable to reply. Please understand I'm an idiot when it comes to the new world of computers & smart phones (I don't even have a smart phone). I did just get your phone contact info. so I will call you sometime tomorrow. Hope you have a large time at Uwharrie, we used to go there 3-4 times every year but I haven't been there in probably 10 years. Thanks again, Mike.

F

fireman377

Dec 1, 2015

Thanks,

Mike
I have all 4 315-727-7758 steve

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!