PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One final question:
I found these and am ready to pull the trigger.
As far as you know, I have found the correct wheel, even though the website says that it will not fit my vehicle when I put in Honda Pioneer 1000-5. Correct?
I run 14" 5-2 all the way around and have no rubbing. A day or two ago I responded to someone else on the forum who was having problems with his 14" 5-2's with 28" tires. He stated that that the dealer installed them with 1" spacers and he had severe rubbing. When you run a 14" 4-3 offset, during a turn, the outer edge of the tire will be closer to the body due to geometry.

Reactions: Lady01 and Isaiah
O

Olive2016

Jan 31, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMPORTANT NOTE: I purchased the ITP Delta Steel Wheels that I mentioned in my post above. THEY DID NOT FIT. The bolt pattern was acceptable, but THE BOLT HOLES WERE WAY TOO SMALL. The Honda lugs did not fit through the holes.

I thought about drilling out the holes to accommodate the larger Honda lugs, but the center hole in the wheel was too close to the lug holes and that would have left just a sliver of metal between the lug holes and the large center hole.

So, the moral of the story is that the ITP Delta Steel Wheel 14X7 that says Compatable with 11-19 CAN-AM COM1000XT will not fit a Honda Pioneer 1000.

Still looking for wheels in all the wrong places.

O

Olive2016

Jan 31, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fit perfectly!
If you are looking to put new shoes on your Honda 1000-5 but don't want to have to do a lift kit or to use spacers, here's what I did and it worked perfectly:
From Ebay:
Wheels

From Amazon:
Tensor Regulators

This combo works perfectly!
No longer looking for wheels in all the wrong places!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Fit perfectly!
If you are looking to put new shoes on your Honda 1000-5 but don't want to have to do a lift kit or to use spacers, here's what I did and it worked perfectly:
From Ebay:
View attachment 260815

From Amazon:
View attachment 260816

How wide is your machine in the front and rear now?

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
S

Sr56

May 6, 2019
Murfreesboro
Fit perfectly!
From Ebay:
View attachment 260815

From Amazon:
View attachment 260816

@Olive -please post a picture when you have them mounted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!