P500 Looks like I'm on the way out :(

mjager

mjager

May 10, 2019
Central Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 4563
Congratulations , keep us updated on what you decide to get next.
Thanks, I think I'm going to build up my EZGO gasser, and just put the money in the bank for now...

mjager

mjager

May 10, 2019
Central Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 156218 View attachment 156219
I had a ez-go gasser before I bought the 500. We had alot of fun with it and I really didn't want to sell it, but had no room to keep them both.
I put a 4" lift , headlights/taillight kit tires/wheels and repainted it. I love projects like this!
Nice. I just ordered a lift kit, tires and lights as well.

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 156218 View attachment 156219
I had a ez-go gasser before I bought the 500. We had alot of fun with it and I really didn't want to sell it, but had no room to keep them both.
I put a 4" lift , headlights/taillight kit tires/wheels and repainted it. I love projects like this!
So the seeds were laid early for your future P500 adventure???

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!