lost hood

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
Will on the truck headed home my hood blew off. I thought it was latched correctly but evidently not. Any one else had this problem? Any one know best price place to get a replacement?

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
Yea. I found that but my question is that the entire assembly? Or does it come with the latches and hardware? And there isn't an option for expediated shipping. I was hoping to have it sooner than later. But with leleaving Wednesday I doubt I could have one by then any ways.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well.. that sucks for sure. Something everyone needs to look at when traveling.
Ya. I can't tell if it comes with the latches. If it was me I would order the latches too. Then my luck they would be included. Lol.

Sorry to say this, but no normal dealer/parts place will stock that part so Wed is more then likely out of the question.

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
At least its not needed to ride. I know it wont be stocked. But they clame 2 to 3 days on shipping. But with the holiday last weekend I am guessing probably not. I will call babbits and see if its just the plastic or if its the assembly and get it comming.

advertisement