P1000 Lurking for while...time to start asking stupid questions!!

D

dutchsxs

Jun 19, 2018
Wenatchee, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello from Wenatchee, WA...Just bought a yellow P1000 Deluxe 2018...not seeing many yellow's must be why I got a BIG discount on mine ;) ...kids named it Bob after one of the Minions, all good with me as long as it don't get a large single eye sticker on the hood....both kids and wife suggested it....not going to happen!!! Got most of my shopping done and have Honda hard top, SuperATV split windshield, XTC street legal kit, SuperWinch Terra 45, Mighty Maxx secondary battery, True battery isolator, Blue Sea fuse block, bunch of MicTuning switches and some other goodies coming in! Somewhat electrically challenged and likely learned most of my electrical "knowledge" in the last two weeks decrypting forum posts. Thank you all for posting valuable info that got me at a minimum to boost the US economy...hopefully I end putting all this stuff together without putting it on fire!! Working on electrical diagram right now, hope you guys might be able to validate before...........

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad to have you with us.

(BUT YELLOW???????)
JK. I think that the yellow is super sharp but we do NEED pictures!

Reactions: BWAF and Mudwing
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SW Missouri there's a lot of good help on here

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello from Wenatchee, WA...Just bought a yellow P1000 Deluxe 2018...not seeing many yellow's must be why I got a BIG discount on mine ;) ...kids named it Bob after one of the Minions, all good with me as long as it don't get a large single eye sticker on the hood....both kids and wife suggested it....not going to happen!!! Got most of my shopping done and have Honda hard top, SuperATV split windshield, XTC street legal kit, SuperWinch Terra 45, Mighty Maxx secondary battery, True battery isolator, Blue Sea fuse block, bunch of MicTuning switches and some other goodies coming in! Somewhat electrically challenged and likely learned most of my electrical "knowledge" in the last two weeks decrypting forum posts. Thank you all for posting valuable info that got me at a minimum to boost the US economy...hopefully I end putting all this stuff together without putting it on fire!! Working on electrical diagram right now, hope you guys might be able to validate before...........
Welcome to the club, Feel free to ask all the stupid questions you have, I bet none of them will stump us, unless it is off the wall, non Pioneer related.

Reactions: BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of great folks on here that are always happy to help. Congrats on the new machine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's so easy to just keep adding stuff a spending money. I just go with Sponge Bob

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: DTAGG
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the addiction from Texas
Theres no stupid questions here, we will do our best to help you through the build.

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from WV no stupid questions here

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome from Spokane Wa.
Lots of good info here with people ready to help. Sounds like a pretty good start to a nasty addiction.

D

dutchsxs

Jun 19, 2018
Wenatchee, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need some pictures

first muddddddd....

35474325 10157506093914418 7222221631186272256 n 35493995 10157506094079418 9148511229331898368 n

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Come on now. You can get muddier than that!
Mud camo is the best!!!!

Now as to "STUPID QUESTIONS"...………….

Don't go asking anything but...….. that's the only kind of answers we have!

D

dutchsxs

Jun 19, 2018
Wenatchee, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Come on now. You can get muddier than that!
Mud camo is the best!!!!

Now as to "STUPID QUESTIONS"...………….

Don't go asking anything but...….. that's the only kind of answers we have!

Yeah, we don't have the amounts of mud up here some of you guys roll around in!!

D

dutchsxs

Jun 19, 2018
Wenatchee, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guess my plan is to ask all the dumb questions and post fire causing electrical diagrams in this thread and start a separate build thread that makes me look like a genius...should have gotten a second account ;) Ah well, please find my first attempt attached...still somewhat confused on the concept of relays...hence I left them out! Won't touch the electrical till the wife and kids leave me for their trip east (3 weeks from now) a broken down Bob right now wouldn't go over well...plus still lots of stuff to install that can't catch on fire ;)

Bob electrical

Reactions: Mudwing and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!