M.O.M - Overland Adventure Picture Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Appreicate all yall coming along for the adventure. I'll post a trail map sometime this week.

@Vondy
@The Green Goat
@Frogtown
@Barry1275
George
@Joe_none
@Hometeam
Ty
@MAJspoon

20210930 161549 20211002 081948 20211002 081814

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry i miissed this trip! I ended up being positive after being retested Saturday.
So i made the right decision to not attend....
Next time

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who tagged along on this trip for making it an awesome experience. Extra thanks to @Hondasxs for putting all of this together and being a great group leader. Also, @Frogtown, @Vondy, and @MAJspoon were amazing in corralling the group and lending their experience. I'd definitely be down for future excursions, though hopefully with a better suspension.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who tagged along on this trip for making it an awesome experience. Extra thanks to @Hondasxs for putting all of this together and being a great group leader. Also, @Frogtown, @Vondy, and @MAJspoon were amazing in corralling the group and lending their experience. I'd definitely be down for future excursions, though hopefully with a better suspension.
Great having you. You drove the wheels off that P500. Can’t wait to see you ride with some Walker Evans shocks under that machine.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Hey @The Green Goat were you at the gathering on Saturday night? I was hoping to get the chance to meet you.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Thanks but I don't know what "RRB" refers to either. I've seen it mentioned several times in the forum but don't remember what/where it is?

I think it's a mountain in Tennessee.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Thanks but I don't know what "RRB" refers to either. I've seen it mentioned several times in the forum but don't remember what/where it is?

I think it's a mountain in Tennessee.
Ride Royal Blue. Its the name given to the general TWRA riding land (though I think the area is technically "Royal Blue" and the specific popular campground is "Ride Royal Blue", someone correct me if I'm mistaken) . As I understand it, there are different areas within Royal Blue; Sundquist area, Tackett Creek, New River, Windrock, Brimstone, etc.

Last edited:
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Hey @The Green Goat were you at the gathering on Saturday night? I was hoping to get the chance to meet you.
I was not. I dipped out early because my dog boarder changed her mind about my allowable pickup time and so I had to be back home by early morning Sunday.

I considered it, but I'd inevitably start drinking and that doesn't mix well with tired driving. lol.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
I was not. I dipped out early because my dog boarder changed her mind about my allowable pickup time and so I had to be back home by early morning Sunday.

I considered it, but I'd inevitably start drinking and that doesn't mix well with tired driving. lol.
Ok, sorry you had to miss it but I understand. Maybe catch you at the takeover.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks. Here's a link.
Ride royal blue is the resort/campground. Like was said Royal blue is the general name for the area.

MAJspoon

MAJspoon

Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2020
Cadiz, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
92E21ED0 85DF 4830 B8B7 9258358C44AB

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!