CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
So what percentage of U Talon lunatics are running lockers? Or will be in the future? Or is i4wd gittin' 'er dun?
scratcher.gif

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
So what percentage of U Talon lunatics are running lockers? Or will be in the future? Or is i4wd gittin' 'er dun?
scratcher.gif
I run one in mine, can't say the i4wd ever let me down but it definitely has a different feel with the TL......more "positive" would be the best way to describe it.

Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
I recognize both of these places. You guys went thru Clear Creek near Middlesboro, Ky. One of my favorite places! 😍😍 Looks like you had a blast.
Total blast! Great riding and seriously great vistas!
Cameraman should be fired lol
errrrr. I was purposefully zooming in on that wheel?? 🤔
Nah… I should be fired.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
scratcher.gif
I bought a TL before I even got my Talon fully expecting to need to install it. Once you know how the i4wd wants to be driven in order to work properly, I have had zero issues going wherever I want to go. I still have it sitting in my toolbox waiting for the day the i4WD pisses me off.

@Frogtown put the TL in his because his i4WD was just garbage. There was definitely an issue with the system in his as it would rarely if ever engage. TL solved that problem haha.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Hell I thought it said Frakes lol
I thought @Hondasxs was saying "Frake's" the whole time he was talking about it on the trip until I got a text from him that said he was on "Frank's trail". Thought that might have been the horse trail or where that old house was lol. Nope!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I bought a TL before I even got my Talon fully expecting to need to install it. Once you know how the i4wd wants to be driven in order to work properly, I have had zero issues going wherever I want to go. I still have it sitting in my toolbox waiting for the day the i4WD pisses me off.

@Frogtown put the TL in his because his i4WD was just garbage. There was definitely an issue with the system in his as it would rarely if ever engage. TL solved that problem haha.
That's an impressive endorsement of the i4wd, seeing where you nuts ride. :oops: 👍

There's always an occasional unit that doesn't work like it's supposed to, a side effect of complexity and the reason I didn't buy the LV. As engineered - awesome but troubleshooting problems is WAAAAY above my pay grade (and, unfortunately, many shops :().

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!