Made a mistake

D

Diegokid

Sep 29, 2019
nowheresville
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
We are shopping for our second SXS to add to the talon. Just drove a RS1. I liked it, wife said buy it! Does that make me a traitor?

Reactions: Biteme and Isaiah
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nope. I got a buddy with 800 ranger crew. I give him hell all the time about maintenance and he hasnt changed but 1 belt since 2015

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Biteme and Isaiah
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Don't hate me fellas, but....

The RS1 is the most fun you'll ever have in a machine. BUT..........you're all alone in there. That's it. If you're by yourself...its friggin awesome, but you're all by yourself. If nobody liked me and I could only ride by myself, I'd probably have one.

But I'm so damn sweet...and everyone loves me, so I have a 4 seater.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are shopping for our second SXS to add to the talon. Just drove a RS1. I liked it, wife said buy it! Does that make me a traitor?

I hate to say it but right after I bought my pioneer I was kicking my self for not getting a RZR :( but now it would be hard for me to trade it for anything else;) and no it does not make you a traitor

J

JTW

Don't hate me fellas, but....

The RS1 is the most fun you'll ever have in a machine. BUT..........you're all alone in there. That's it. If you're by yourself...its friggin awesome, but you're all by yourself. If nobody liked me and I could only ride by myself, I'd probably have one.

But I'm so damn sweet...and everyone loves me, so I have a 4 seater.
A 4 seat what.... ????

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
It’s no different than the guy who works on diesel trucks for a living driving a powerstroke.

ya gotta know the issues to help the masses.

appeal to the bread and butter.

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!