Strong made Or High lifter

R

Rottenron

Apr 1, 2018
Lawrenceville PA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a 2018 700-4 pioneer going to put a 2'' lift in it. Can't decide between the Strong made or the High lifter.Which one do you think is the better lift to go with. Appreciate any help

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
From what I’ve seen neither. The ride suffers. A good shock can be preloaded on the spring and raise it 1-2 inches and ride better.
☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻THIS☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Have to have my son show me how not very computer savvy
Thats ok I can understand that.
What @Mopower58 said sums it up in a quick nutshell about bracket lifts. If u like, i can go into a more in depth detail if u send me a pm.
Its been talked about in many threads. Just no need to start a new one lol.
As for pics, bottom left if your screen and hit attached files. Then pick a pic of your rig on your device and attach it. Then follow the prompts on the screen

Reactions: pappyo
R

Rottenron

Apr 1, 2018
Lawrenceville PA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks Remington and Mopower58 for the help. Did some more research and Im going to go with the P1k shocks from what I've researched it looks like they will give me 1 1/2" to 2" lift and a better ride. I read on here the guys that put 27" tires say they don't rub and some say there 28"s don't rub.I have 27" Kenda bear claw HTR on mine and they rub.I put 1 1/2" wheel spacers on thought that might help Needless to say it didn't

Reactions: Backwoods
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
1st welcome from upstate central New

Many good people and information on Honda Forum & ( they like Pictures )

Fyi: A Few are more full of themselves than others

Will not regret SHOCK up grade. Had Fox Shocks on My P700- 4

And <> SuperATV 2in. LIFT Kit & Front frame Stiffner

When traded dealer said if Not Honda Take Off.

<>Still have the Kit <> will sell if anyone has interest $95.00 ( buyer pays shipping ) or pickup $199.00 today's listed price

Live to. be SOS <> SLOWER/OLDER/ Smarter

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!