Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Couldn't get on this morning but seems fine now. Thank you very much @Hondasxs for your hard work. I shudder to think of how meaningless my life would be without this site. You sir are very much appreciated.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks @Hondasxs, glad you were able to sort it out. And willing to be so vigilant about it, I was almost having withdrawals last night when I couldn't get on until I saw you posted on FB there were troubles. No kids for the weekend and wife at work makes for lots of forum time..:D

Reactions: Tigermark
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Turns out it was a datacenter issue.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply and update. Please know we regret and apologize for this situation and the disruption, downtime and inconvenience you incurred because of it. We have experienced a network or internet connection issue with one of our datacenters, which happens to be located in San Diego. This was incurring considerable connection delays and package losses for connections to and from our webhosting servers located in that datacenter.

Unfortunately, the webhosting server you have your Hondasxs.com hosting account with us on is located in the affected datacenter and was consequently likewise affected by the network issue afflicting that datacenter earlier today. Which will most likely have been the cause of any connection issues or downtime you experienced with your own website(s) you host on that hosting account as well as your control panel for that account or e-mail or FTP accounts you have on it.

By the time of this reply, our sysadmins and network engineers have already succeeded in re-establishing normal internet connectivity to the affected datacenter for some time. Kindly accept our apologies for both the situation itself and our handling of it / the time it took to resolve.

Please advise if this does not address the issue or if there is anything else we may look into or provide information regarding.

We look forward to your reply and update. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter. Best regards,

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sorry you had such trouble and lost sleep on all our behalf, but thank you @Hondasxs for the dedication in keeping this forum purrrrrring.

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!