Map of WV trails

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was hoping to make it to WV this summer to try the Hatfield/McCoy and Outlaw trails. While doing a search about them, I came across a RZR forum post with this map link ...... WV ATV Trails 2015 Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot .

I was wondering if anyone here had used/tried the maps out and how accurate they were. I entered them into my handheld hunting GPS pretty easily. On my phone ..... lol, that was another matter!

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was hoping to make it to WV this summer to try the Hatfield/McCoy and Outlaw trails. While doing a search about them, I came across a RZR forum post with this map link ...... WV ATV Trails 2015 Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot . I was wondering if anyone here had used/tried the maps out and how accurate they were. I entered them into my handheld hunting GPS pretty easily. On my phone ..... lol, that was another matter!

I’ve got those on my Mac waiting to convert to a format I can use in ORUX

J

JTW

I was hoping to make it to WV this summer to try the Hatfield/McCoy and Outlaw trails. While doing a search about them, I came across a RZR forum post with this map link ...... WV ATV Trails 2015 Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot .

I was wondering if anyone here had used/tried the maps out and how accurate they were. I entered them into my handheld hunting GPS pretty easily. On my phone ..... lol, that was another matter!
@JACKAL @Hondasxs is this Dan’s maps file?

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!