P500 March Ride

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
TrippleB and Smittyp- I cannot find a map of Windrock and cannot download the app (can't remember my Apple ID no.) but if I could see a map, I'd pick it out for you. I want to say it is either trail 10 or trail 13 that takes you down to the river, then you can cross the river to the right and be on either 10 or 13, or you can turn left and go up the river for the trail I am talking about.

Reactions: EMAW and NTCPrezJB
Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
TrippleB and Smittyp- I cannot find a map of Windrock and cannot download the app (can't remember my Apple ID no.) but if I could see a map, I'd pick it out for you. I want to say it is either trail 10 or trail 13 that takes you down to the river, then you can cross the river to the right and be on either 10 or 13, or you can turn left and go up the river for the trail I am talking about.
It’s trail 12 it’s the only trail that crosses the creek that many times at Windrock
IMG 8798

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Yep that's it! I believe we have taken WR10 down-hill to the river, then WR12 all the way to the end at WR13. First time we did it, the water level was pretty high and you needed to pick out the big rocks to stay on top of at the crossings. Second time, the water level was lower so not as difficult.

First time in 2009:
The group in the river at trail 10 and 13

Same spot in 2015:
PICT0413

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!