Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
Welp! This is a fine kettle of fish…. Got all the spilled Dr. Pepper cleaned up, and the damn fuel pump goes out!!!

View attachment 408663

Many thanks to @Smittyp and family, cousin Eddie for assisting and trying to repair! 906up for diagnostics from afar, and Futzin for towing me in. A gal couldn’t ask for better friends in a pinch. It was all greatly appreciated.
It was my pleasure. thanks for letting us join in on fun today

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Welp! This is a fine kettle of fish…. Got all the spilled Dr. Pepper cleaned up, and the damn fuel pump goes out!!!

View attachment 408663

Many thanks to @Smittyp and family, cousin Eddie for assisting and trying to repair! 906up for diagnostics from afar, and Futzin for towing me in. A gal couldn’t ask for better friends in a pinch. It was all greatly appreciated.
We didn't do too bad considering I could only hear about every 3rd word @futzin was trying to say.....damn cell phones anyway.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!