futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Wanting to gauge interest in a group ride, target weekend of 2/22,23 - 2/25. All buggies welcome!

A group of us just returned from riding some of the Hatfield McCoy trail system near Matewan, WV at Devil's Backbone Adventure Resort. Their cabins are 25% off through February. So that's one option. Nice trails, not a lot of technical stuff, but there is some. Lots of climbs, drops, switchbacks, but not much off camber stuff.
Permits for riding HM are $50 per person for remainder of 2024. Helmets required.

Another option could be Windrock Park, which some of us have been to. Lots of options for various technical levels of trails. It also is a pay-to-play area. Extensive trails.

I myself am probable, just need to check a couple of things.

Whatcha think?

Last edited:
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Sidebar

Some of us locals are going to Wildcat Offroad (never been there) in Livingston, KY this Saturday morning for a day ride, if anyone would like to join us.
Eight or so various buggies . . .

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Looking like a possible P5 Posse Party, at the moment! @The Green Goat? @lee? other P5s??
I'd love to but, of course, I am working the 22nd-25th. Besides, mines still sitting in the same spot I left it from the MOM scouting trip; missing pieces and in need of some TLC. 😂

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
I'd love to but, of course, I am working the 22nd-25th. Besides, mines still sitting in the same spot I left it from the MOM scouting trip; missing pieces and in need of some TLC. 😂
What the heck man it ain't fixed yet. You need to get of your lazy but and install that drive sha.... I mean replace those missing parts.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!