LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Any of the P5s go up it?
Whole lotta people laughing at this question like I ain't serious...

IMG 20230821 215409

IMG 20230821 215338

IMG 20230821 215304

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Don't let that smile fool you... It was a hard hit, hurt like heck, and has scared the Bee gees out of me driving. I have a giant black bruise on my hip, stiff muscles, neck, elbow and collar bone to prove it. Thanks to @futzin , Crazy Eddie, @Red500, @JayPo, @PSquare for helping me.
Did @KyGal83 flop?
Yes.. I did. In @futzin green Critter.
That was just some random person that we met on the trail.
Oh nevermind.. strike that! It wasn't me.. Red is my witness. That was some other random P5 person.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Don't let that smile fool you... It was a hard hit, hurt like heck, and has scared the Bee gees out of me driving. I have a giant black bruise on my hip, stiff muscles, neck, elbow and collar bone to prove it. Thanks to @futzin , Crazy Eddie, @Red500, @JayPo, @PSquare for helping me.

Yes.. I did. In @futzin green Critter.

Oh nevermind.. strike that! It wasn't me.. Red is my witness. That was some other random P5 person.
Glad to hear your only bunged up, well kinda, were you using your seat belt? The reason I ask is when I had my only flop and headed to being on my roof a tree stoped me, the way I got bunged up was releasing the seat belt and slamming into the passenger side door, why I didn't just twist around and stand on the door before releasing the seat belt, dumbfounds me? I'm kinda anti flop now days. Please be careful out there!

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Glad to hear your only bunged up, well kinda, were you using your seat belt? The reason I ask is when I had my only flop and headed to being on my roof a tree stoped me, the way I got bunged up was releasing the seat belt and slamming into the passenger side door, why I didn't just twist around and stand on the door before releasing the seat belt, dumbfounds me? I'm kinda anti flop now days. Please be careful out there!
Yes.. was wearing my seatbelt. It worked well but being flug, and twisted around did some damage.. the bruise came partly from a flop as a rider the day before and got worse when I hit the seatbelt. The seatbelt locked up and Eddy had to crawl under to unhook me. I had to hang on it for a bit.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes.. was wearing my seatbelt. It worked well but being flug, and twisted around did some damage.. the bruise came partly from a flop as a rider the day before and got worse when I hit the seatbelt. The seatbelt locked up and Eddy had to crawl under to unhook me. I had to hang on it for a bit.
Chalk it up to memories made!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!